iPiMP 5.1.0 is released (2 Viewers)

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: iPiMP 5.1.0 is released

Hi cheezey,
I'm using the "Dedicated TV server installation" and it's working like a charme. Thank you very much for this great plugin.

:D
olli14

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006

hi cheezy, is it possible, that the download via mediaportal extension installer is broken? i get only a error 404 while trying to download...

MrXfree11

Portal Member
September 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Sorry folks but i'm going nuts. I followed the install walkthrough from ipimp - iPhone interface for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting but it seems i've missed something important. After the installation i only get a grey webpage without any content on it.

My Setup:
installed iPiMP_Setup_5.1.0.755.exe on my Dedicated TV Server no matter what port in configure during the Apache Setup, it tells me that port is already in use and apache will throw errors during setup. I configured an additional IP on my server and specified this during the apache setup. Setup runs without any error but if i open the website i only get a grey page without anything on it. It would be pretty nice If somebody could point me into the right direction.

Cheers Ingo

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: AW: iPiMP 5.1.0 is released

Sorry folks but i'm going nuts. I followed the install walkthrough from ipimp - iPhone interface for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting but it seems i've missed something important. After the installation i only get a grey webpage without any content on it.

My Setup:
installed iPiMP_Setup_5.1.0.755.exe on my Dedicated TV Server no matter what port in configure during the Apache Setup, it tells me that port is already in use and apache will throw errors during setup. I configured an additional IP on my server and specified this during the apache setup. Setup runs without any error but if i open the website i only get a grey page without anything on it. It would be pretty nice If somebody could point me into the right direction.

Cheers Ingo

Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.

Also are you testing this from an iPhone?

MrXfree11

Portal Member
September 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: AW: iPiMP 5.1.0 is released

My Setup:

Cheers Ingo

Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.

Also are you testing this from an iPhone?

@cheezey sorry didn't append the logs, here they are. I wasn't trying form my mobile i opened the site from my Computer (IE8) thought that should work too?

scobo

Portal Member
October 21, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Finally got this working properly on my external IP.
The problem was my O2 router.
It would seem that O2 block most ports other than the ones predefined in "Game & Application Sharing" in the routers settings.
I renamed one which was set to server mode using port 6346 and re-installed ipimp using this port.
Then I forwarded this port to the computer running the server and it now works perfectly on the external IP.

DoctorDorian

Portal Pro
January 14, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany

I got a iPhone last week, so I direclty tried iPimp. Its a great iPhone solution, but it does not remember the username and password on the next session. Does anyone know why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom