iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta (1 Viewer)

Berns

Portal Pro
July 27, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
hi gtfreymann, thx. I'll have a try on this over the week-end and report back.

Still wondering if anyone is using a client/server install together with the latest beta of IPimp

Sergeleon

Portal Member
November 18, 2009
Re: AW: iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta

Hi all,

nobody running iPiMP with MP 1.2.1?

Would like to hear/see how you installed MPClientController.

I am. :)
Mediaportal 1.2.2.0
iPimp 5.2.0.821
And I think the MPClientController installs with iPimp setup if not let me know and I will tell what to do.
Simply go to Mediaportal configuration - Plugins and make MPClientController plugin enable.

McKenna

Portal Member
December 27, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I have installed iPiMP installed on MP1.2.2.
Works as far as tested up to now. I do not use the transcode and stream features because I'm mainly interested in playing my music files without having the TV on.

My problem is standby or hibernation to be precise. Without iPimP client controller active everything works fine. With the client controller plugin active I do get a MediaPortal error on suspend (hibernate). The issue is reproduceable.

Here the MePo error:
2012-02-18 13:43:15.187500 [Info.][(30)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
2012-02-18 13:43:15.281250 [Info.][(30)]: Exception :confused:ystem.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Der Host war bei einem Socketvorgang nicht erreichbar
bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint remoteEP)
bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte[] buffer, EndPoint remoteEP)
bei MPClientController.MPClientController.ClientPlugin.DoBroadcast()
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

More details you can find in the attached logs. Unfortunately I don't have a clou how to get rid of this problem.
Maybe one of you is able to point me in the right direction.

Greets
McKenna

bzrty

Portal Member
December 14, 2010
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi! I have the "Ipimpconfigure plugin has stopped working" error while installing this plugin..
Does someone knows a solution for this?

laserheat

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Cheezey,
    Is ipimp dead? I think some of us would like to know if we should move on to something else (not sure what). I really like the way ipimp works. Just needs a little work here and there. No hard feelings if you have no time, we all understand that. Just would like to hear what your plans are.

andymemo

Portal Member
    June 13, 2008
    Gisborne, NZ
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey All. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction... I installed iPiMP 5.2.0 on to my media-pc which runs 1.2.2.0. All was working sweet until I was unable to login to iPiMP with the credential I has set...

I followed the TipsAndTricks Wiki to replace the .db and can now login to iPiMP ok, however when I try to add a new client, I keep getting an error of '<client name> could not be created'. It seems no matter what details I enter, I cannot add a client. The rest of iPiMP work fine. I cant see any log files created and I have restarted the service.

Any suggestions please?

Cheers,
    Andy

darkside40

Portal Pro
    August 17, 2009
    Ruhrgebiet
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any info if this project will be carried on?

I mean MePo just got out in v1.2.3 and here we only have a beta for 1.2.0?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom