1.29.0 1.27.0 IPTV does not consistently connect. Mediaportal client times out before Tv Server establishes timeshifting? (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I finally have a build of my fix, can you try and test this? build
    Edit: hold on, this one doesn't work

Last edited:

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    I sure will. I'll get it installed when it finishes downloading but it will be a little later this afternoon before I can fully test it out.

EDIT: @doskabouter Well, my first two download attempts failed. I'll have to try again when I get back this afternoon.

Last edited:

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    @doskabouter I finished the install and I've done just about every test I can think of. Everything seems to be working great! IPTV channels working as they should. No reinstall of the plugin needed and channel zapping still working fast. Thanks for the fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths" when I was setting up initially and having some trouble with paths. I had clicked help for that setting before I tried using it, but many of the help links in the config utility are broken. Today I...
    We'll, again I have posted a problem then found the solution myself :whistle: I incorrectly used "Multi seat setup: use UNC paths"...
    I've been a MP1 user for a very long time. I had been using Argus for OTA ATSC recording and viewing which has been flawless...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
    I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Good afternoon. I realized I never got back to posting the solution I found. Basically, I think I broke this on my own. I had made some registry changes to attempt to increase the video quality, which ended up not being supported by Kodi. Attached is a screenshot of what my final (working) settings are, just in case anyone else...
    Good afternoon. I realized I never got back to posting the solution I found. Basically, I think I broke this on my own. I had...
    Good morning. Back a few months ago, I replaced my original HTPC with updated hardware. I have a few Hauppauge ATSC tuners I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom