Is there something like one button online radio? (1 Viewer)

jdark

Portal Member
December 27, 2010
hi,

there is a plugin one button music which plays music files. Im looking for same control way for online radio (shoutcast )
Is there something?

jdark

Portal Member
December 27, 2010
AW: Is there something like one button online radio?

No thanks but it seems that you dont know the main feature of the "one button music" plugin.

it allows to control playing music without having tv turned on!

so im looking for same solution for online radio.

Example: every time i press the 1-9 keys on my remote, different radio station will be started. it should be possible to configure it.

the other plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/one-button-music

bizarro101

Portal Member
November 6, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany

So, I guess you did not find a suitable plugin?!
Sadly I am looking for the same but didn´t find anything neither.

Doesn´t have anybody a clue??

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It might be a little rough, but I think it should work, since you can play playlist files with "one button music" you should be able to "pack" your favorit streams into a playlist file.

See if it works with the playlist files in the attachment.... (if it works you can just edit the .pls file with notepad)

Attachments

• Playlist.rar
      780 bytes

bizarro101

Portal Member
    November 6, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thank you userjan,
    I will give that a try and revert the outcome.
    Cheers
    biz

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You could use the Radio WebStream tuner.

wiki

Allows you to use the radio section and change channels with your remote as mentioned earlier....

Users who are viewing this thread