[Finished] LAV-filters as the default ones? (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not, yet, but isn't LAV capable of HE-AAC as well? At least it is the one and only option here for LATM AAC audio in MP1 config.

So if MP2 will install LAV you should be fine.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Branch for LAV download and install ready for testing.
    Currently does not compare local version - simply skips it when LAV is found.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Branch for LAV download and install ready for testing.
    Currently does not compare local version - simply skips it when LAV is found.
    Thanks (y)
    I'll test it asap.

One first thought when browsing the changes on github. Could you split the changes for the LAVF download and the heat harvesting fixes into separated commits? Might allow easier merging / rebasing my pending changes in heat area, which are
    a) using heat for client&server similar to servicemonitor: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/compare/dev...REWORK4330-SetupBinDirHarvesting
    and b) moving the postbuild commands from the csproj-files into build.targets files. This also will remove using the heat.exe directly and using the HeatDirectory MSBuild task instead: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...vesting...REWORK4368_PostBuildTargets#L61R126

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only cause VS moved the xcopy line around ;) You can leave it out when merging or "force" me to some advanced git usage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom