LCARS skin? (1 Viewer)

Zeuser

Portal Member
May 10, 2006
Thank you so much! I love this.

Damn I'm such a trekkie. LOL!

Now all I need is this chair

PicardsCaptainsChair.jpg

Just think of it. Integrate the MCE remote buttons in the arms and control your MP from Picard's chair. Kickass!

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Catavolt,
    Found one more error. Scheduler (for TVE3) is slightly messed up button wise, and once you start a new schedule the background goes all black.

Zeuser
    At which convention did you see the chair. I did not see it at the Las Vegas Star Trek convention in August. If it was there, then I'm as blind as a bat, since I was at the convention for 4 days.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Catavolt,

Love the skin, and as a Trekkie it's a must have for me, but....

There is one small show stopper (for me) at the moment, the TV Series plug-in skin is all over the place and does not work properly with all the TV Series gadgets (like fanart).

Keep up the good work.

Could you please send me some small files like the database, some fanarts and backgrounds with example mpgs?
    I don´t have any episodes or sries on my computer, so its very difficult to make the skin correct for TVSeries.

Thanks in advance!

catavolt

BTW: If possible keep the files really small (just to have three or four examples) and attach them here so that I can download them.

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    Catavolt,

I'm traveling at the moment, and don't have access to my htpc's and the files you requested for approx 10 days.

If somebody else can help with these file during this period, that would ne nice. Otherwise, I'll get you the data when I'm back home in approx. 10 days.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Catavolt,

I'm traveling at the moment, and don't have access to my htpc's and the files you requested for approx 10 days.

If somebody else can help with these file during this period, that would ne nice. Otherwise, I'll get you the data when I'm back home in approx. 10 days.

Hi, I managed to build up a database with different examples. Works fine, so I don´t need the files.
    Thank you!

catavolt

BTW: The revised LCARS will be available the 2nd week in November.

bfj

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi great skin devs :)

Any word on the wide version of this?

Last update was last November ;-)

Thanks for all your great works.

BFJ

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    Catavolt,
    Did you ever upload the revised version?
    Or is it just me copying the wrong version all the time.

Anyway, still love this skin.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Catavolt,
    Did you ever upload the revised version?
    Or is it just me copying the wrong version all the time.

Anyway, still love this skin.

Hi guytpetj,

I´m nearly finished with the 16:9 version of LCARS (LCARS Wide) and will release it very soon. There will be a lot of amazing screen animations for a REAL Startrek feeling. After that, I will redesign and adapt the actual LCARS for all user of 4:3 skins.

Here are some appetizers :D :

Best regards

The new forum thread for LCARS WIDE is this one: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/lcars_wide_16_9-t33815.html

catavolt

Attachments

• LCARS Wide BasicHome.jpg
      LCARS Wide BasicHome.jpg
      125.1 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now all I need is this chair

Just think of it. Integrate the MCE remote buttons in the arms and control your MP from Picard's chair. Kickass!

Hi Zeuser,

did you acquire the chair?

You´ll need it with the new LCARS Wide skin :D

Best Regards!

catavolt

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany