Lightpack help! (1 Viewer)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Attached new version which requires Mediaportal 1.12 (final release), removed some functions that cleared memory mappings (now just overwrite current one) and changed the way we create a new memory map.
    This makes it more similar to the Python approach just not sure if C# handles it correctly but worth testing :)

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.16.1.19.mpe1
      432.5 KB

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the logs, seems the create function doesn't work the same under C# so reverted it and attached new version which also checks to see if the ChangeImage requests takes too long (2.5s max).
    As it's random that might be the cause but will have to check the logs afterwards and compare how long it can run and where we can get it to reliably fail all the time.

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.16.1.20.mpe1
      432.7 KB
    Last edited:

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the logs, seems the create function doesn't work the same under C# so reverted it and attached new version which also checks to see if the ChangeImage requests takes too long (2.5s max)..
    As it's random that might be the cause but will have to check the logs afterwards and compare how long it can run and where we can get it to reliably fail all the time.
    So im back after some testing .... This is the most smooth i've seen the light, so closer and closer ;)(y)... Still the light works for one trailer and then never comes back on... It seems a little lighter on the cpu, but i haven't run with this new build for a longer period of time ...

I did a little mobile video showing how this build worked. Some time in i did pause the trailer to show you how the light then turns off. I don´t know if this is how you intended the pause to work, but now you can see a little of how it looks... but sadly i can only get it to work for one video, and then it never comes back on...

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Good to hear its working smoother, could you check when it fails and note the time as it shows some errors which might be normal because on first start it does an initialization which for testing logs everything :)

Have plenty of free time this week so not gonna stop till we solve it ;)
    In the meantime attached a new test build which creates a viewstream on every new frame (like we do in the current stable release)) but re-uses the memory map, not sure if we tried that a while back but is worth a try.

/edit

Attached a few more versions for testing.

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.16.1.21.mpe1
      432.6 KB
    • AtmoLight_1.16.1.22.mpe1
      432.6 KB
    • AtmoLight_1.16.1.23.mpe1
      432.6 KB
    Last edited:

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi @Rick164 .. Well it did not turn out the best...

1.16.1.21 did not turn the lights on at all, and i coulden´t get it to work.
    1.16.1.22 did like the last build and worked for 1 trailer. It stopped working 21:07
    1.16.1.23 just blinked for a second and then never came back on... 21:14

I posted logs of all 3 builds and named them acording to the build nr.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No errors in log except the normal ones during first init :(
    Attached a new version which is based on the original AmbiBox implementation only with checks added to prevent it from piling up the image requests.

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.16.1.24.mpe1
      432.4 KB

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    okay i've tested this for a little longer time ... It seems do everything quite good, except if i play a trailer from OV Itunes or IMDB, and I let it run to the end. Then it won't come back on :-( .... I tried Live tv, Movinpicture and MPtvseries and even chaning between them while playing, but it seems to run smooth, except from the above described.... There is no error in my log file what so ever.. So I really don´t know what to say.... Is there something that can affect atmolight the way Online Videos handles?? .... But again If I go in and play a trailer it plays smoothe, and If I try another one It stops working...[DOUBLEPOST=1437251112][/DOUBLEPOST]Clean Log:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OV uses the same playback mode in Atmolight (Videos) that it uses in Tvseries and MovPictures, it might be something OV related so we can try a few things:

- Make sure both "MediaPortal Url Source Splitter & IPTV Filter" and OV are up to date from within MediaPortal Extension Manager.
    - If you're using the refresh rate changer for OV you can try turning it off (extra option in OV config).
    - Does it show any errors in the Onlinevideos.log ?

Can't re-produce the error with Hyperion at least so it's a combination of OV and the Ambibox handler just no clue why it would break with it as the inputs are the same.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    OMG @Rick164 It seemed as of now it did the trick. I turned off the refresh rate change in OV... And I could not get it stop :):):).... It Seems to work!(y)

I will run this build for a longer period, except if you want me to go back to one of the erlier builds and try them out?

By the way no error in online videos, neither before my refresh rate change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom