[solved] Live TV subtitle issue if not using 100% font (1 Viewer)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I think we can continue here, as the other thread is too general. I'll try to find some time to look into this again. In the meantime, maybe you could upload some video sample? I don't think that I still have something which I can use to reproduce it. No promise that I can fix it...

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    In the meantime, maybe you could upload some video sample? I don't think that I still have something which I can use to reproduce it. No promise that I can fix it...
    Thanks a lot, here is some sample I am not sure if you may need the xml file but I have zipped them for you. I can use VLC to play back the ts file with teletext subtitle.

Attachments

• LiveTVSample.zip
      15 MB

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    @morpheus_xx
    do you know how do I get the current DPI value? I tried:
    Code:
    SkinContext.Form.DeviceDpi
    but it gives me 96, even when its set to 150%

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Before I start with the problem in detail, please confirm this is the correct thread for this issue. Server and client worked until...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom