LiveTV directly from TVGuide (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

A Button in the Recordmenu to switch directly from the TVGuide to the LiveTV to see a program.

My english is not good sory

A

Anonymous

No need.
Just hilight one of the currently active channels and press X. Full screen will now play the hilighted TVGuide item.

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
The only bug is, if you switch back to EPG with TV in the preview, EPG is on the first chennel. If you then press X, the first chennle starts. Very nerving if you´re watching channel 25 and first have to scroll down to this chennel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom