go to START --> RUN and type in OSK

then just use the F key you need...

kersonan

Portal Member
September 13, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
back button?

I must be completely thick here, i cant seem to get the back button on the mini to do the same as the back button on my MCE remote.

Can anyone show me how to get this to work using the uberoptions software please.

Kian

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi guys,
i am experiencing problems with the Down "button" on the touch pad. The directions left, right, and up work perfectly fine on the pad but most of the time the down direction does not work. only after a gentle tap on the upper right corner it works again. do you guys experience the same problem? i dont know yet whether it's a hardware or software problem.

please let me know if you experience the same problem.

kersonan
ueberoptions does not provide an option to assign the Back button. This is due to the fact that you can manually assign in in the mediaportal configuration... (if i remember correctly, it does the same as Backspace)

best,

kian

Kian

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
thanks. at least i know i am not alone on this planet ;)

the problem: i bought my mini in the US but i am living ingermany and logitach does not provide a worldwide warranty :(. it seems that i need a replacement for getting rid of that problem...

torstenk

Portal Member
April 10, 2008
Can anyone help me to get my back button working. I cant get it to work. And could someone also help me how to change the shortcut keys

pal

June 17, 2007
Home Country
England England
thanks. at least i know i am not alone on this planet ;)

the problem: i bought my mini in the US but i am living ingermany and logitach does not provide a worldwide warranty :(. it seems that i need a replacement for getting rid of that problem...

I bought my mini dinovo in Hong Kong and am just about to receive a replacement from logitech UK. Give them a call, they should be able to help you :D

telemaco

Portal Member
October 21, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Can anyone help me to get my back button working. I cant get it to work. And could someone also help me how to change the shortcut keys
Hi, sorry for my english ...
I got my back button working in this way: in MP configuration select "key and sounds", open global action and search "previous menu" and select it
In "key:" field push the "back" button to change.
Save and it's all.
Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom