Lyrics Engine (1 Viewer)

Nellie111

Portal Member
March 26, 2014
Home Country
Canada Canada
Could you please add Lyrics.com to your lyrics engine. I find that the current engine fails to find lyrics for approx. 75% or my songs yet I can find them at Lyrics.com

Thanks

edd421

Portal Member
August 18, 2014
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Same here. There are big chunks of music that it is not finding lyrics for anymore.

edd421

Portal Member
August 18, 2014
Home Country
Any Luck? I've tried known artists like Michael Jackson Thriller, Prince 1999 and Maroon 5 V and I got about three lyrics found.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Try the attached one.
    That was finding Lyrics for all 11 Titles onThriller.

upload_2014-10-3_18-43-24.png

Attachments

• MPTagThat_setup.zip
      9.8 MB

edd421

Portal Member
    August 18, 2014
    Home Country
    This build found most for Thriller 25th Anniversary. On the rest, would my location have anything to do with it?

izaxis.jpg

14xvld.jpg

xnvq0p.jpg

8w9l6t.jpg

w70gau.jpg

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    don't think so.
    it depends what Lyrics Provider you did select.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom