[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (13 Viewers)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    just excellent, (y)(y)(y) ratio menu is like the fine tuning part for old 3d stuff^^
    normal stretching also worked like a charm.. see bb fits nearly perfect with it :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 2d-orig.jpg
      2d-orig.jpg
      150.5 KB
    • 3d-2d-streched-madVR .jpg
      3d-2d-streched-madVR .jpg
      162.4 KB
    • more sceens with aspect dif startrek and bb scale ss 2017-10-15.zip
      3.5 MB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :)
    Does LiveTV works good on zapping on V349, it should, on my side it is :p
    So for Auto3D and madVR, it will need to handle the both eye position for TAB, still need madshi for this :p

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :Dthen nobody gets confused:p

@Kotik i cant reproduce the new pause thingy either but remembered similar things with tv usage on a older version...
    it was similar with zap sound from old channel on a client, on it tv was set with bufferdelay and unc path ... so i reverted back to defaults and rtps.
    since then no problems with bad zap spotted so far but maybe i was just lucky...:p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @daWooky :)

I have looked again about the subtitle for Auto3D based on explanation from Auto3D forum thread :

Automatic subtitle corrections
    For the correct display of subtitles it is necessary to know if the subtitles are generated from text or from images. In this case Auto3D can decide how to display them correct. Prior versions of Auto3D had problems with subtitles based on images, because they were displayed wrong:
    auto3d_subtitle_x4-jpg.159854

From 1.10 on Auto3D checks if there are files with the name of the movie plus the extension SRT (text) or the extension IDX/SUB (images) and displays them correct:
    auto3d_subtitle_x2-jpg.159856

So now it act like EVR but the detection of subtitle is not full proof :)
    Let me explain, Auto3D assume that all images based subtitle are directly 3D subtitles and then external TEXT subtitle are only 2D.
    So with my latest change, all external TEXT subtitle (.srt etc.) are duplicated like it is now and all image based subtitle are not (this mean on Xmen sample, the first subtitle in yellow is displayed correctly because not doubled but the 2 others internal (based on image are not doubled but those are needed to be doubled).

The best would be that image based subtitle need to be analysed too but not sure if it's possible and doable.

So the question is maybe add an option in context menu of auto3D to enable or not the double subtitle :)
    What do you think ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    This is it :)
    V350 that support like explain above :p and attached modified Auto3D that permit a toggle 3D/2D subtitle.
    Need to have a feedback for testing and wording :p

This is the new entry :)

upload_2017-10-16_21-19-3.png

So Auto3D assume a subtitle imagebased = subtitle already in 3D but in fact it's not, we can change the mode in live :p

Last edited:

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    correction* its more like a superbly nice sub fix:LOL:
    tried it briefly this morning, so only little time but it worked perfectly (y)(y)
    damn busy day (hardly any time to even write this) but as always theres time for a few screens^^
    2d sub to 3d sub:
    madVR - 07-50-31.jpg madVR - 07-50-41.jpg madVR - 07-50-48.jpg
    and with 3d sub (orig), 3d sub (quadruples ^^ ok), 3d sbs->2d (orig), 3d sbs->2d (doubles also ok^^)
    madVR - 08-03-08.jpg madVR - 08-03-54.jpg madVR - 08-04-42.jpg madVR - 08-05-45.jpg
    more with the 3d tv tonight :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for testing this :p
    Yep i think it's good to have :)
    Just need to have input about the language or it can stay like this too.
    For now, the subtitle mode 3D/2D goes back to default (based on Text or image subtitle) as soon as we are displaying the Auto3D context menu and when starting a video. I think it's ok to do it like this but i can only let it on movie start, like this if we change the subtitle mode it will stay like this until a new action from this menu.

What do you think ?
    Good luck for work too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom