[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (8 Viewers)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Logs attached for @Rick164 (i can't attach files to PMs). Delay problem starts on guide select near end of log.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks :) , will take a look and if it remains working properly without the UI capture will disable that one for the next release.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I updated LAV and madVR to latest. DVD playback still jerky.
    So herewith the logs.
    I test in EVR mode, no issue. madVR, jerky de-interlacing.
    This behaviour is with some dvd's. So might be media codec / interlaced specific.

Attached logs with playback with mad renderer.
    If you want me to test stuff specificly, just ask.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you try with other mode than DXVA ? (just to be sure), it crash on LAV Video

Code:
     tipo 1 Nombre de evento: APPCRASH Respuesta: No disponible Identificador de archivo CAB: 107625807696  Firma del problema: P1: MediaPortal.exe P2: 1.14.0.0 P3: 573ab0b7 P4: LAVVideo.ax P5: 0.68.1.0 P6: 572b1ded P7: c0000005 P8: 00021f23 P9:  P10:   Archivos adjuntos: C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBA69.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC641.tmp.appcompat.txt C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERC6BF.tmp.dmp C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCDC5.tmp.WERDataCollectionFailure.txt  Es posible que estos archivos estén disponibles aquÃ:

Does it happen always ?
    If yes try to reproduce with watchdog first option :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Also you need to Disable Auto3D :) @alexdepalma

Little reminder :)
    When a crash occurs, try to reproduce it with watchdog first option (always) because some plugins can trigger the crash :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    From a friend :)

About the present queue, as far as I remember 2 is the size of madVR presentation queue when player tells it it has UI elements visible and wants to have responsive UI
    Sounds like in some cases MP will tell incorrectly that there is UI elements visible

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I can confirm that on MKV too etc. until we get a context menu (like the resume windows) the queue is set to 2 because it's like MP think there is an UI displayed.
    No clue why but if we can find why, the queue of 2 on video start should be fixed :) (LiveTV / Serie / DVD etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom