[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (7 Viewers)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Isn't that the 'lower quality' low latency mode that you said madshii had referred to?

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Full installer in first post based on V62 :)
    Testing V62. looks very unstable. 3D MVC playback, MP crashed on video stop.
    logs atached
    Also you need to Disable Auto3D :) @alexdepalma

Little reminder :)
    When a crash occurs, try to reproduce it with watchdog first option (always) because some plugins can trigger the crash :)
    Ok.

Test done without Auto 3D and some other plugins disabled also, just in case. Played 2 videos without problem (all 3D MVC MKV) and the 3rd crashed on stop.
    Also changed DVXA to DXVA2 (native)
    logs attached. Hope this time more info

This morning updated several compruter drivers (intel hd4000 graphic card, realtek sound, and som chipset drivers). Problems didnt happend before with that intensity.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

When a crash occurs, try to reproduce it with watchdog first option (always) because some plug-ins can trigger the crash :)

And last test

DXVA set to Intel quicksync. No crash at all. I played several 3D MVC videos. On second one, I was quickly changing chapters with remote when video closed by it self. after that, exclusive mode failed. I cloud play Windowed mode but no Exclusive mode (MadVr).
    When I have a crash, normally I have to reboot computer to play videos properly.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seb,

I think I have to take back the dvd-playback issue I found.

I was also having a non responsive PC as in not listening to WOL Magic Package. I've had this for some time already. Now I got fed up and I updated INF files and LAN drivers of the MoBo hardware.
    Turns out after doing that, the dvd in question here, does NOT show the dropped frames anymore. Judder is gone now.
    So my current conclusion is I had a bad driver. (WOL issue is also fixed as bonus :) )

If I get the issue or other issues, I will report. But to be brief on current functionality, I havent perfect playback so far. No issue anymore what so ever.

Great!!!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    logs atached

When a crash occurs, try to reproduce it with watchdog first option (always) because some plugins can trigger the crash :)
    Ok.

Test done without Auto 3D and some other plugins disabled also, just in case. Played 2 videos without problem (all 3D MVC MKV) and the 3rd crashed on stop.

This morning updated several compruter drivers (intel hd4000 graphic card, realtek sound, and som chipset drivers). Problems didnt happend before with that intensity.

Yep please use watchdog (first option) :)

Code:
    tipo 1 Nombre de evento: APPCRASH Respuesta: No disponible Identificador de archivo CAB: 0  Firma del problema: P1: iMON.exe P2: 7.6.0.521 P3: 4a150c22 P4: ntdll.dll P5: 10.0.10586.306 P6: 571afb7f P7: c0000005 P8: 0003c59d P9:  P10:   Archivos adjuntos:

Does iMON.exe is related to MP ? because it crash on this at 17/05/2016 19:33:50

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    logs atached

Ok.

Yep please use watchdog (first option) :)

Code:
    tipo 1 Nombre de evento: APPCRASH Respuesta: No disponible Identificador de archivo CAB: 0  Firma del problema: P1: iMON.exe P2: 7.6.0.521 P3: 4a150c22 P4: ntdll.dll P5: 10.0.10586.306 P6: 571afb7f P7: c0000005 P8: 0003c59d P9:  P10:   Archivos adjuntos:

Does iMON.exe is related to MP ? because it crash on this at 17/05/2016 19:33:50

I though I did the logs properly. I'll try again. Looks I'm neweb...:(

The imon is the driver for the VFD display of my case. Don't think it's related. Will disable for the tests.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Here I come again

With intelquicksync and Watchdog first option, its very stable. after many tests, It crashed (stop responding at the end of playback 3D MVC). I had to manually close using tast manager.

here logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom