[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (7 Viewers)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Concur with daWooky. Queue fixed, quick zaps, etc. Haven't tested everything yet but looks good.

Sadly I have had a crash, on a zap to a channel 'combination' that has moved on DVBS (no PMT) but online on the second priority DVBT. The time taken for the server to fail and move to DVBT seems to give it a problem. If I change from a different DVBT channel, then there is no issue as the server doesn't try the DVBS. Should I fix the channel combo and move on or leave it broken and get you logs? :D

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Concur with daWooky. Queue fixed, quick zaps, etc. Haven't tested everything yet but looks good.

Sadly I have had a crash, on a zap to a channel 'combination' that has moved on DVBS (no PMT) but online on the second priority DVBT. The time taken for the server to fail and move to DVBT seems to give it a problem. If I change from a different DVBT channel, then there is no issue as the server doesn't try the DVBS. Should I fix the channel combo and move on or leave it broken and get you logs? :D

Yes please log :)
    I will upload a new bin with more log, but if you can reproduce with fresh log :)
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The issue for Titan should be fixed (not fully related to Titan but i have add another check) :)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Testing v67
    I've been looking TV for several hours HD and SD with success (some 3D MVC fims in between),. Sudenly an HD channel started to stutter and image corruption with high rendering time 48.00 ms when normally 5.00 ms.
    I stooped the channel and MP stop responding.

Here logs

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Are you able to run GPUZ when it happen to see the GPU ram used ?

So from log, the issue occurs when setting OSDService to null (when closing madVR)

Code:
    [2016-05-19 18:28:35,267] [       0] [20d8] - MPMadPresenter::Shutdown()
    [2016-05-19 18:28:35,267] [       0] [20d8] - MPMadPresenter::Shutdown() 1
    [2016-05-19 18:28:35,267] [       0] [20d8] - MPMadPresenter::Shutdown() 2

It happen also @HomeY rig after playing TV for a while.
    So when it happen, could you try to do also (after seeing GPU ram used) a pressing on Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Break/Pause, it should give you a madVR freeze report on your desktop.
    If yes could you upload it too here with your watchdog log.

Thanks, i hope we can fix that issue because it seems to be more and more stable lol. (maybe i'm funny hey)

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

i have a strange problem since a few days i guess using the madvr version.... whenever i try to play a bluray disc from an iso file mounted with daemon tools sounds plays well but no picture shows up... the screen just stays black.
    Do you have any suggestions in regards to this ? If any log is needed please let me know :)

Just recognized using MP in windowed is working fine

Thanks in advance

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

That happened after TV viewing on. It seems to work properly and suddenly after changing TV channel to a HD one, started to view a lot of artefacts, stutter and finally that situation is extended to all HD tv channels. When stoping with Stop remote button, it crashed.

MadVr logs are obtained when crashing, and before closing MP.

As far as I remember I have a fixed amount of memory on motherboard BIOS to 512Mb.

I was playing MP with watchdog first option.

Attachments

• gpuz.gif
      gpuz.gif
      24.8 KB
    • gpuz1.gif
      gpuz1.gif
      41.7 KB
    • madVR - freeze report (1).txt
      60.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom