Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hope you daughter will be fine :)
    I have get an answer from Madshi and he explain me where the deadlock occurs, need to fully understand it, i surely will post his answer for help from C++ dev :)
    Thanks.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v80 (v77+exe+v80) seem to be OK here. I can't reproduce the freeze with zaps on client and singleseat.
    Gpu memory gets released (till now)
    MiniTv on client also working, awesome thanks

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I have a suspicion that most recent NVIDIA driver not good for madVR. That could be the reason for strange behaviour last night. Still testing...

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    maybe try 362 that was relative stable *rick was faster^^ my client has the latest, singleseat the previous
    but imho i doubt it, cos on igpu i just had a straight crash on tv start

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I had pure madVR crash on start today with MPC-HC, so want to understan why, don't want to create lots of false bugs to ruin Sebs day ;)

Rick, for you, attached a AtmoLight bug, no lights for Star Wars 2160p in madVR. Works fine in EVR.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @kenwonders that might a driver or madVR issue as it's telling us that it has failed to create an D3D device (0x8876086C), under madVR control panel -> rendering -> general settings do you have settings ticked there and if so which?
    Will re-test here today with some 4K material as well.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am currently running v75 with 2GB core and so far it seems to be indestructible, :) tried everything to break it but no crashes or hangs 3D,HD,SD,OV, zapping all look good, even plays 4K clip albeit with much judder.
    Lots of new stuff here but anything particular you want me to try out with my amd graphics?:unsure:

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    found a new gui behaviour on autozap, the infogui backround disappears (i think it has not enough time to appear?)
    12-40-09.png
    no bug for me in fact i really like it a lot better than before ^^ , normal zaps are unaffected only quick ones.

Yep, there is a change to not render overlay button for TVGuide -> it fix the flicker but introduce strange display, i can put it back original code but it will flicker too after that :)
    please, put it back original code. if epg is fully operational its really bright, please reduce the eyestrain
    12-37-19.png
    best comment from my audience:
    wtf old man why u have bright neodisco colors on the epg, poor eyesight or need some glasses? damn kids^^

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    @kenwonders that might a driver or madVR issue as it's telling us that it has failed to create an D3D device (0x8876086C), under madVR control panel -> rendering -> general settings do you have settings ticked there and if so which?
    Will re-test here today with some 4K material as well.
    All checked off for now, D3D9 no separate render or anything :)[DOUBLEPOST=1464183644][/DOUBLEPOST]
    found a new gui behaviour on autozap, the infogui backround disappears (i think it has not enough time to appear?)
    View attachment 179210
    no bug for me in fact i really like it a lot better than before ^^ , normal zaps are unaffected only quick ones.

Yep, there is a change to not render overlay button for TVGuide -> it fix the flicker but introduce strange display, i can put it back original code but it will flicker too after that :)
    please, put it back original code. if epg is fully operational its really bright, please reduce the eyestrain
    View attachment 179215
    best comment from my audience:
    wtf old man why u have bright neodisco colors on the epg, poor eyesight or need some glasses? damn kids^^
    Seen this in the form of oversaturated text on Guide here and there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom