[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v287 ist really fast, but if i play a video and click on back, sound is playing but my screen freezes, Can only close with task manager.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks :) Can you try to get madVR freeze report ? (or maybe if you let running MP does it auto unfreeze or create madvr freeze log by itself ?
    Did you reproduce it always ?
    Does it happen only with TVS ?
    Does it happen on 1920x1080 video or only in 4k ?
    :p

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can reproduce it always. With TVS and TV (movie not tested) and it happens with 1920 and 4k. Madvr Freeze report will be hard, because sound is playing and i don't think madvr has really crashed. I will look into maybe tomorrow. In my first test i gave the systems about 5 minutes to wait, but only sound plays and nothing happens :p

Maybe the other testers can confirm or not.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    but if i play a video and click on back, sound is playing but my screen freezes, Can only close with task manager.
    same here with v287, logs (wdog mode 1 was ok, with wdog mode 2 it was faulty) and freeze attached

with v288 it seems ok and the volume osd appears again too, but some strange background displacement at the mini epg and the text description around the little playing video window within recordings....
    17-13-00.png 17-13-29.png

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I went back and did a fresh install of the std. release 1.16pr and recovered the weather display on the top of the screen, and ran this without problems for a couple of days.:) This morning I did an upgrade install to v286 and without starting MP overwrote the core with the v289 version. On MP start weather info was/is missing:( and durring initial TV testing on stop I got a win 10 BSOD indicating a driver issue with the TBS tuner, see logs attached. After restart I continued testing and after stopping the Elysium video I got short period of remote crontrol chaos, also covered by logs. I have not been able to reproduce either problem but will continue to test/use. So far I have not seen an incidence of high render times ongoing after start of 3D vids that I was seeing intermittently on previous versions.(y)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    UPDATE 18-Feb:-
    v 289 I have disabled an Auto Hotkey script that I was using in conjunction with my remote(it does different things depending on whether MP has focus or not) and so far I have had no further phases of the strange or non functional remote control. So maybe you are doing something new (post v281) because I did not see this previously???? No further BSODs and everything else is looking good(y) except the missing weather info.:( Anything new regarding the weather display?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom