Regarding 3D MVC videos I can confirm ALL 3D MVC videos where properly detected and played on my Projector. With no special mode or trick selected.
TV Resolution was automatically changed to 1080P on both screens (Projector and TV both 4K) Projector doesn't display 3D MVC upscaled to 4K and resolution must be manually changed.... HOPEFULLY, not any more. Resolution is automatically changed to 1080p.
Even simultaneous screen playback works at the same time.TV on 1080P no 3D (is not a 3D TV) and projector on 3D 1080P FP mode and glasses working properly!
WELL DONE @Sebastiii !!!! AMAZING!!!
Only thing I may suggest is to try to recover previous mode. Whatever was, in my case, 4K.
Its not returning to 4K. Remains 1080P
EDIT. Well actually I discovered that MadVr Display Mode option: restore original display mode... is doing the trik! And now it automatically recover 4K!
Spain
Yes although this combination of settings is more stable, I'm still experiencing mp crashes. most on video/TV stop.But does the GPU continue to crash ?![]()
Spain
I need to connect to my htpc
I can zip my madVR / LAV folder![]()
indeed,damn stats. if not enabled detection worksthe Auto3D detection works if there is no madVR stats on screen and when using D3D9![]()
Spain
Yea mouse problem fixed. No more 3D image disappeared on mouse move.Hi Alex,
nomore mouse wiggle problems? just curious![]()