[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (11 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    16,514
    10,467
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @el Filou
    I was able to screenshot Teletext on my side with :
    upload_2017-10-2_7-37-34.png


    madVR - 07-36-12.jpg madVR - 07-36-12.jpgmadVR - 07-36-10.jpg
     

    Attachments

    • madVR - 07-36-13.jpg
      madVR - 07-36-13.jpg
      155.3 KB

    Sebastiii

    Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    16,514
    10,467
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    :)Regarding 3D MVC videos I can confirm ALL 3D MVC videos where properly detected and played on my Projector. With no special mode or trick selected.
    TV Resolution was automatically changed to 1080P on both screens (Projector and TV both 4K) Projector doesn't display 3D MVC upscaled to 4K and resolution must be manually changed.... HOPEFULLY, not any more:). Resolution is automatically changed to 1080p.
    Even simultaneous screen playback works at the same time.:eek: TV on 1080P no 3D (is not a 3D TV) and projector on 3D 1080P FP mode and glasses working properly!
    WELL DONE @Sebastiii !!!! AMAZING!!!

    Only thing I may suggest is to try to recover previous mode. Whatever was, in my case, 4K.

    Its not returning to 4K. Remains 1080P
    EDIT. Well actually I discovered that MadVr Display Mode option: restore original display mode... is doing the trik! And now it automatically recover 4K!

    That's good :)
    But does the GPU continue to crash ? :p
     

    alexdepalma

    MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    541
    493
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    But does the GPU continue to crash ? :p
    Yes although this combination of settings is more stable, I'm still experiencing mp crashes. most on video/TV stop.

    I have read you are using Nvidia GTX 1050 also. Would you mine to provide me your Driver, MadVR and Lav Versions?

    I want to make sure I have a similar setup before posting logs.
     

    alexdepalma

    MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    541
    493
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Alex,
    nomore mouse wiggle problems? just curious ;)
    Yea mouse problem fixed. No more 3D image disappeared on mouse move.
    May be related with mouse trails in Windows. That caused some problems of mouse pointer to disappear on some full screen games. So disable it in Windows could be the solution. I found that de weeks ago.
    Now 3D is perfect!
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Top Bottom