[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    In fact there few mode that don't works with madVR (2D to 3D conversion / 3D reverse/normal mode) lol :p

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I got some rare bug that i am hunting for a month now, can we take a look at it?

Take a look at the end of the log files, TV started playing with no sound on a channel switch, then when i switch to a different channel again i get video playing fine but sound in loop.

P.S. I am on IRC

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I got some rare bug that i am hunting for a month now, can we take a look at it?

Take a look at the end of the log files, TV started playing with no sound on a channel switch, then when i switch to a different channel again i get video playing fine but sound in loop.

P.S. I am on IRC

I have seen this too and need to look why, it's maybe related to rebuild filter code, with D3D11 if we disconnect the Video PIN it lead to a deadlock, but i was thinking for audio the rebuild was ok.
    You can reproduce it randomly right ?

@Owlsroost does the audio part rebuild need to wait something for video for TsReader ? :)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    It is random and hard to reproduce. It happens mostly after long pauses or random channel switching.

I noticed that my avr always reports the audio of the previous channel or it randomly reports stereo.

Keep in mind that i am not using D3D11, i am using DXVA CB or sometimes DXVA Native for testing.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Another hard bug that i see randomly is TV channel switching, sometimes when u switch to a different channel the switch happens but i stead the new channel u still get the previous one :)

When this happens audio and video are ok but well..... u dont get the channel u wanted haha.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @Kotik :) V348 in first post (it should fix the TV channel audio issue i'm hopping it does)
    @daWooky i did change the frame grab quality, it seems to be better for Auto3D analysis (new Auto3D attached in first post, just be careful about the replaced files, it seems on HTPC, the MPEI didn't upgrade the DLL, so i deleted them before running Auto3D.MPEI).

:p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    V349 :p Zapping delay fix against V348 (Video alert not received so it added a 5 secs timeout delay)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom