new log...and time for dinner![]()
No more freeze problems on stop with V367.
Just noticed an issue with 3D TAB to 2D/2:35, however, see attached screenshot at the bottom, the same with 3D SBS is OK.
View attachment 194204
thanks m8. I'll try after work...
but as i thought (and why i highlight the sub line sth. about those subs seems not right)
and in retrospect, I think they never loaded automatically with mphc sub engine..manually it worked but not loaded automatically.
on normal htpc with xysub set, the sub autoload still worked and how I first became aware that previously something was missing too...and maybe we're lucky and that's the same with you.
![]()
Germany
No, but my Desktop PC, which I'm using for this testing, does not have 3D capability, just a regular monitor, so no point in trying .mkv/mvc. Unfortunately WAF has dictated that I can no longer use my HTPC for testing.
I'll give it a go and take a look at playing a .ts to the end.Are you able to test the bin i have posted for @daWooky for testing regression, it should works as before but with more logs (you can put both) and post log after few test![]()
Has it always been that way, I never noticed it before?About 3D TAB and this sample, yep this is normal,