[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (11 Viewers)

rohnfe

Portal Pro
September 9, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hm i was wrong 3D in exclusive mode it is not working either .. i have no clue why it did once yesterday.
@el Filou i have tried several different combinations and single keys - none are working and all of em work within mediaplayer classic for example.

It must have something to do with the input devices... whenever i disable HID its working but pause/start or navigation in the menu is not working anymore afterwards. Its seems that MP is skipping every second navigation point then - it always jumps to the second next option instead of the next.

It is really weird because it was still working a few months ago.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi @Sebastiii

in the last days all went nicely, thank you

but..there is always a but. I can reproduce again the black screen with audio going with a specific kind of video, now it happens when i start a video with dolby digital plus audio, just for these happens always. With the old version it was happening mostly with all files that have a dts ( also MA ) and DD thue HD, now they goes well but DD+

In the past you didn't spotted anything in logs, how can I provide clues ?

Bye

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hi Sebastii,
    I tried to update to 1.20 Pre. Currently one of your test versions is running. The Installation says, that onle a new Installation is possible. Do you know, what I have to do, not to loose all my settings?
    Thanks
    Markus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom