MBM, is it possible to add Mainboards? (1 Viewer)

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2006
Spain
I don't know exactly where is the source of the problem, but you can recreate it opening the Setup program and configuration of My status plugin. If you check the option "Enable statusbar" then, when starting MP or setup again it crashes to desktop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom