MBM, is it possible to add Mainboards? (1 Viewer)

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
Is it possible to add motherboards to MBM?

Since it's pretty old I hope thier is a way to add new card or else I think that MP should use another "status"-software

/BigAl

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2006
Spain
MP and Setup crashes when starting, this is caused by My Status plugin, because deleting the My status section in MediaPortal.xml solves the problem... nPod are you planning to release a new version that works with latest SVN?? i like this plugin.... :wink:

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
I didn't code that plugin. It was Gucky. He retired, so the plugin got obsolete. I only removed it from the official distribution and offered it as a download. So I'm not related in any way to that plugin, sorry.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    What is it thats broken exactly? Is it the code or the UI or both? Im keen to try working with some C# (know enough Java to be dangerous :p ) but found big stuff in the source confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
    Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
    Replies
    Views
    hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
    hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
    I have compro Vista E900F with Videomate SAA716X. It is possible to receive DVBT2 HEVC? Maybe it need some mod? I cant find any...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom