media portal bootup screen & shell switch (1 Viewer)

SPYcorp

Portal Member
February 17, 2005
dman_lfc said:
mediaportal-fr.com said:
Fater Boot tips

4. Stop unnecessary Services
Help & Support
Fast User Switching
Portable Media
Task Scheduler
Print Spooler etc.
DMAN

Remove this entry to avoid MP problems ;)

kai THx a lot for these nice *.bootscreens :p

A

Anonymous

Maduser said:
Is there a way to get the image of kais bootuplogo as image?
I want to use it as Bios logo.

Take those .bootskin files And rename it to a .zip file and open it with the unzipper of your choice. You'll see a miracle ;-)

Dek

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have changed the bootskin, but what I can't find on the forum, if it's possible to change or leave out the screen "Windows is loading user settings". This is the screen between the bootskin and loading MP. And I also want to leave out the closing screen when shutting down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom