media portal bootup screen & shell switch (1 Viewer)

SPYcorp

Portal Member
February 17, 2005
dman_lfc said:
mediaportal-fr.com said:
Fater Boot tips

4. Stop unnecessary Services
Help & Support
Fast User Switching
Portable Media
Task Scheduler
Print Spooler etc.
DMAN

Remove this entry to avoid MP problems ;)

kai THx a lot for these nice *.bootscreens :p

A

Anonymous

Maduser said:
Is there a way to get the image of kais bootuplogo as image?
I want to use it as Bios logo.

Take those .bootskin files And rename it to a .zip file and open it with the unzipper of your choice. You'll see a miracle ;-)

Dek

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have changed the bootskin, but what I can't find on the forum, if it's possible to change or leave out the screen "Windows is loading user settings". This is the screen between the bootskin and loading MP. And I also want to leave out the closing screen when shutting down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom