media portal keeps crashing on loading windows plugins help!!! (1 Viewer)

ryanbar1

Portal Member
March 2, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
media portal windows plugins loading keeps crashing its really peeing me off helpplz

nfox

Portal Pro
August 22, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
How to start a bug report thread:

1. Choose a meaningful title for your thread.
  2. Report only one problem per thread.
  3. At the moment you start a new thread in the support forums, the hardware specification template will be added automatically.
    If the template is empty, then you have not filled out your specifications in the usercp yet. See System Specs if you need help entering these.
    Note: Your report MUST include a complete hardware specification!
  4. Add a detailed, step by step description of your problem.
  5. To create clean and conclusive logs you only have to: (See Log Filesfor details)
    1. use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut from your Windows Start Menu (Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal) to start MediaPortal using the WatchDog Debug tool.
    2. Inside the new window which will then open, select the first option "Report a bug to Team MediaPortal", which will start MediaPortal in a special debug mode, using the default skin and distributed plugins only.
    3. Reproduce the issue and close MediaPortal afterwards.
      Note: Debug mode automatically disables all extensions and uses the Default/Wide skin to ensure your issue is not produced by an extension.
    4. A MediaPortalLogs_<Date>_<Time>.zip file will be automatically created.
    5. Please attach it to your thread/post.
    Without logs it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to help you!
  6. Do NOT copy/paste your log files (or large parts of them) in your post.
Please note that support and bug report threads, which are missing the required information posted above will not be processed and may also be deleted.

RobTi

Portal Pro
April 29, 2009
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
Hi i had this on a client and it turned out to be because i didn't have any speakers plugged in ( new build and hadn't bothered to plug them in)

Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom