Media Portal se bloquea reproduciendo musica en 1.6 Final (1 Viewer)

Media Portal se bloquea reproduciendo musica en 1.6 Final

• Es posible que bloquee el explorador de Windows?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Es un problema de la ultima version de Media Portal?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

franat

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Almería
Home Country
Spain Spain
Pues sigue igual. Se bloquea hasta el Fanart Handler y se cierra todo el programa. He vuelto a la versión anterior de MediaPortal pero ha vuelto a hacer lo mismo. Solo con la musica. El resto funciona bien. He probado a reconfigurar pero no da resultado. Es posible que sea algun error del Net Framework 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The new logos are now available, they should cover Movistar+ IPTV and satellite as well as TDT. You'll have to download this file (link) and copy it to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal", replacing the existing file, until the next LogoManager update. Los nuevos logotipos ya están disponibles, deben cubrir Movistar+ IPTV y...
The new logos are now available, they should cover Movistar+ IPTV and satellite as well as TDT. You'll have to download this file...
Hola. Llevo tiempo manteniendo en el hilo Logos españoles TV-radio los logos de los canales españoles de TV y Radio actualizados...
Replies
Views
That was it. My speakers were unplugged at the PC end while I was installing the new card so sound was switched off line - no audio output. Thanks so much to both of you for quick and spot on replies
That was it. My speakers were unplugged at the PC end while I was installing the new card so sound was switched off line - no...
Hi All, I have Media Portal 1.13.0 Final on Win10. Client and server are both on same PC. I upgraded video card from NVidia...
Replies
Views
Just upgrade to 1.6 final from 1.6 pre-release and removable drives are showing in music (using titan extend 2 skin). Switch to removal drive and optical drive are unchecked in music setup, I only want my album folder to display when I select music in mediaportal. This was not happening in the pre-release.
Just upgrade to 1.6 final from 1.6 pre-release and removable drives are showing in music (using titan extend 2 skin). Switch to...
Just upgrade to 1.6 final from 1.6 pre-release and removable drives are showing in music (using titan extend 2 skin). Switch to...
Replies
Views
Hola a todos. Se acaba de terminar al 100% la traducción al español de Media Portal. Por lo tanto, a parte del inglés, ya está completamente traducido a otros 3 idiomas (lituano, sueco y español). Abro este post para que cada uno pueda comentar los errores de traducción o de comprensión de los textos y así poder corregirlos...
Hola a todos. Se acaba de terminar al 100% la traducción al español de Media Portal. Por lo tanto, a parte del inglés, ya está...
Hola a todos. Se acaba de terminar al 100% la traducción al español de Media Portal. Por lo tanto, a parte del inglés, ya está...
Replies
Views
You sir are a Saint! That fixed the issue! I followed the directions and repaired movingpictures.db3 and have had no other issues. Thanks! -Sayajin
You sir are a Saint! That fixed the issue! I followed the directions and repaired movingpictures.db3 and have had no other issues...
Okay guys, So I updated from the pre-release to 1.6 Final about a week ago. My installation went fine and I had no issues with any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom