[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta introduces a brand new look (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta introduces a brand new look

Hi Chuck, first of all I didn´t want to offend anybody because of his/her 4:3 display - just wanted to make a joke ;)
    I made the fonts in new skin the same size as in 16:9 version, so the readability should be good (it´s at least here with PAL which has a higher resolution than your NTSC).
    Hope it will work out for you - if not, I will certainly work on that. Promised :D

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta introduces a brand new look

Hi Chuck, first of all I didn´t want to offend anybody because of his/her 4:3 display - just wanted to make a joke ;)
    I made the fonts in new skin the same size as in 16:9 version, so the readability should be good (it´s at least here with PAL which has a higher resolution than your NTSC).
    Hope it will work out for you - if not, I will certainly work on that. Promised :D

No Problem catavolt, I took no offense. I though I would just voice my concern, as I explained, it was an issue from the beginning with Blue3. I will certainly let you know. :D:D:D

I am indeed looking forward to MP 1.2! .. and the new look. :D

Best regards,

- Chuck

BigB42078

Portal Member
    January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    WOW:eek:,looks sexy right out of the box. How about a cool boot animation that blocks out all the loading text, if you have time. Not complaining just would be cool.:D

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    WOW:eek:,looks sexy right out of the box. How about a cool boot animation that blocks out all the loading text, if you have time. Not complaining just would be cool.:D

+1

Yep - The loading text should be replaced by a Mepo Logo with no text at all(unless in Debug mode). The logo should of course be controlled by skin, so it would be same design.

But skin design looks very promising:)

/Morten

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yahoooo! All progress bars show 100% On the Mantis Roadmap! Let's hope 14-04 is a go for the latest MP beta release!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom