[News] MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta introduces a brand new look (3 Viewers)

Frank-NL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Come one, saying "just release the software with bugs in a section I don't use" is not really polite, is it? Even if you use the word please, it's still a very selfish thing to say.

piernik

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    All I'm saying is that I'm waiting very long time for beta and if it is possible release beta as soon as possible - definitely not in next two months :/ Two weeks is quite long from now for me.

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I agree with you I just didnt think a condescending reply was needed... :)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Wow all the dude said was dang i was looking forward to downloading it. Not seeing that as "destructive" :confused: relax man...
    We are all looking forward to the beta and understand they are working hard on it and will get it done soon. No worries..:D

Excactly, nothing offensive about the post imo...

:D

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    All I'm saying is that I'm waiting very long time for beta and if it is possible release beta as soon as possible - definitely not in next two months :/ Two weeks is quite long from now for me.

Why so desperate? If you are having troubles with your current setup, post in the relevant forum.

I am sure the team will release the beta 'as soon as possible', which means 'as soon as it is ready for release'. If it is not ready (i.e more buggy than expected), imagine how many posts will be added discussing (or in some cases, complaining) about the bugs... And remember, these are pre-RC releases that will require a bit more work before being at least as stable as the current stable release (1.1.3).

On topic: I think the new look of 1.2.0 Beta looks fantastic. I am looking forward to installing it like others, but am willing to wait patiently for it while enjoying my current setup. ;)

MLH01.

bfg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Just curious:

I note from the Plugin Compatibility Check threads that some of the key plugins that many of us use (eg. for me - IR Server Suite) will now be flagged as incompatible for MP 1.2.0.

Does someone have the task to update IR Server Suite to be compatible with 1.2.0 beta and subsequent releases?

Thanks for the great work. I love Mediaportal!

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just realized that the funny MP blue cartoon character bear is missing from the default skin. I hope there is an easy way to return it back, otherwise some kids on the planet will be upset. :(

What is it's name anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom