MediaPortal Error log issue (1 Viewer)

Anthony Vaughan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following:

[2021-02-17 08:22:00,720] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - No translation found for id 698

then one entry like the following:

[2021-02-17 08:25:45,052] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - D3D: UpdateMouseCursor Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'MediaPortalApp'.

This is happening on all of my client machines.

Do I need to worry about this?

Tony

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following:
    [2021-02-17 08:22:00,720] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - No translation found for id 698
    I use a customised language-strings file, and string 698 is missing from my file too. I think that means that string 698 was added in MP 1.27 (I have not yet updated my customised file), but that translations for other languages are missing. The string is TS Buffer available :

When new strings are introduced, they are supposed to be sent somewhere for translation into the other supported MP languages. Possibly that did not happen for MP 1.27. @azzuro @ajs ?

[2021-02-17 08:25:45,052] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - D3D: UpdateMouseCursor Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'MediaPortalApp'.
    I have noticed that too, but I have no idea whether it matters. The MP client seems to run OK most of the time.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have noticed that too, but I have no idea whether it matters. The MP client seems to run OK most of the time.
    I think he is trying to hide the mouse cursor. But either it is already hidden, or something else.
    When new strings are introduced, they are supposed to be sent somewhere for translation into the other supported MP languages. Possibly that did not happen for MP 1.27.
    New lines are added to the English file, in others as translations become available. :)

Anthony Vaughan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2015
    Home Country
    I think there is a setting somewhere that asks whether the mouse should be hidden when it is inactive. I think I've never touched that setting.

Am I to assume that this will go away in the next release:)

Tony

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I do see those in other logs too, but not in mine...
    I guess it's going to be hard to replicate here
    Are you putting your pc in sleepmode with MP running by any chance?

Anthony Vaughan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Okay. I've changed my Log level on Client configuration to Debug and I'll report back.

Tony

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    There is no point in doing this, I suggested lowering the level of this error.

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom