#MediaPortal on irc.efnet.org (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I can't find you guys on the MIRC.

Can anybody please tell me how to find you .

Kind Regards
Anders

Bodo 960

Portal Member
October 27, 2004
Koblenz
i cant get in????

They wrote...access denied then something else and at least something with dns Blacklist???

and Now?

Changing the server ist also failed??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom