MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Did anyone else running Vista get the "you need the directx from August 2008" message when starting MP, have the later November distribution as reinstalled Vista late December, so should have recognised newer version still.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Did anyone else running Vista get the "you need the directx from August 2008" message when starting MP, have the later November distribution as reinstalled Vista late December, so should have recognised newer version still.

Hi,
    I have the November 2008 DX installed, but not a fresh vista(a 1.5 year old install :p ) & no errors when i installed MP

Regards
    Roy

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Roy

Knowing you, would have already put the August one on prior to the November release :), so no comparison.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hey, for me avi + srt woking pefectly using my SAF package.

Hehe, works fine here without that package ;)

Regards
    Roy

And what about prefered subtitles language? Did you try it with directvobsub?

Hi,
    Preferred language with .avi's works, i have them named "My Movie.norwegian.srt & My Movie.english.srt" as said with mkv's i haven't tested with external, but internal subs didn't use preferred language last time i checked but thats awhile ago & there has been changes after that, guess i'll have some time next week to check, if nothing else shows up & steel time again)

Regards
    Roy

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hehe, works fine here without that package ;)

Regards
    Roy

And what about prefered subtitles language? Did you try it with directvobsub?

Hi,
    Preferred language with .avi's works, i have them named "My Movie.norwegian.srt & My Movie.english.srt" as said with mkv's i haven't tested with external, but internal subs didn't use preferred language last time i checked but thats awhile ago & there has been changes after that, guess i'll have some time next week to check, if nothing else shows up & steel time again)

Regards
    Roy
    Well, i am speaking about subtitles inside MKV of course.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well, i am speaking about subtitles inside MKV of course.

Hi,
    Ok, you replied to the avi & srt part so wasn't sure.
    A quick test with mkv & internal subs & it didn't select the default specified in videos -> subtitles section, but no time now to verify it with htpc(laptop a bit mess since i have been testing filters for last 14 days :p , but since you have it to seems legit)

Do you have a bug report on it(just point me to it if you have or know about one, if not make one)?

Regards
    Roy

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Seems to me that MP Config is loosing settings; when I configure TV and set "Default zoom-mode" to "Normal" it shows a blank setting when re-entering. I also have the problem that I cannot set teletext-font to a value higher than "100%". Set it to 150%, and when I re-enter it shows 100%.

jelizalde

Portal Member
    June 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    Fixed it!! Just needed to install vobsub. Thanks!!

Fixed it!! Just needed to install vobsub. Thanks!!

Just to be clear (may help Mike1978 and others), for .srt subtitles to work, you need to install vobsub (I downloaded version 2.23 from the web).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom