MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (2 Viewers)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
Hi

I'm using Multisite, so I have map the recording folder to T: (as rtv has told before)
Now tumbnail are created.. But I have found a problem

I have two clients conected to the same TvServer computer...
The first computer that created the Thumbnail works ok, but the second computer does not get the Thumnail because on tvRecorded.cs class "RecordingThumbCacher" line "88 if (!File.Exists(thumbNail))"

I have check on configuration on the thumbnail section and there is a option "leave a thumb in recording folder" if I don't check this the the thumb is created on both computer..

I think this is confusing..

I think you should check first if there is a thumb for file.ts on the database, if you don't find one then :
1.- Check if there is a file.JPG on the recording folder, if is true add it to the database
2.- If there is not a File.JPG, create one, Leave allways a file.jpg on the recording folder and after add the file.jpg to the database-

Anothere solution would be if Tvserver is the one creating the "Thumbnails" and save them to the Sqlserver or MySql database. So RSTP clients would be able to have thumbnails also.

Just an idea

Iosu

Another couple of problems
1.- "Layout Big Icon List" there are not thumbnails.
2.- Configuration.exe saves for value "defaultar" Non-linear Stretch and MediaPortal.exe saves for "defaultar" nonlinear

Hi

Any coment on these issues??

Thanks

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hello. I am just trying to scan my analog chanals, and got error about cyberlink "mpgmux.ax" is not installed in system in LOG.
What Cyberlink software using this ax? I read somewhere that PowerCinema using it, but ater i installed this software (latest version from cyberling) , no such file was installed.

Any hints?

EDIT: Can anybody PM correct "mpgmux.ax" filter?

EDIT2: Just found, that MP1 Tvserver is working fine. but first and second SVN dont. (no analog signal found and "mpgmux.ax" is not installed in system in LOG)

Here is log: View attachment 34037

EDIT3:
This TV server gives me hard times...
Now WebEPG error (cannot inport chanal list from TV server:
View attachment 34038

LOG:View attachment 34037

Nobody? :(

nikos1671

Portal Pro
April 21, 2008
Germany
Home Country
Greece Greece
hoborg you must rename the pdgmux.ax in to mpgmux.ax and then register it again it should work...these 2 lst svn have a lot of bug i think,my opinion...

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another couple of problems
    1.- "Layout Big Icon List" there are not thumbnails.
    Any coment on these issues??
    Thanks

All lists will always show icons.
    If recording thumbs are enabled this is the first match order:
    1. display recording thumb
    2. display tv channel logo
    3. display the skin's default movie image for watched/unwatched.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With this latest build my monitor does not go into standby anymore when the screen is blanked. No matter what settings are used. Previous svn was ok.
    Does anyone else noticed this, before I do a complete reïnstall ?

Ok tested this on Vista32 Vista 64 and XP spIII, all have the same behaviour. MP blanks the screen but does not send the screen into stanby anymore.

QUOTE]

Is this already confirmed as a bug, or is it something with my systems (1 server and 4 clients) ? Shutting down my screen by hand shuts down the build in usb ports also. And they are used for infrared and keyboard recievers. So this leaves me with a system with no remotecontrol aslong as the monitor is shut down.

RulerV

January 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I can confirm that with this latest build monitor does not go into standby. I tested this bug at 3 my PC's with different operation systems.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Please try attached restart.vbs, should fix it. If not I need your restart.* logs.
    Thanks Chemelli - working fine now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom