MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-10-2009 15-53h - Revision:21688.rar (1 Viewer)

Hameno

Portal Member
January 29, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a problem with the new refresh rate option. on my ati hd 3300 the underscan setting always resets to -15% which is annoying...

newest drivers are annoying buggy (8.12 -> no driver loading, 9.1 black screen while playing dxva) and other things...could it be possible to implement a workaround?

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have a problem with the new refresh rate option. on my ati hd 3300 the underscan setting always resets to -15% which is annoying...

newest drivers are annoying buggy (8.12 -> no driver loading, 9.1 black screen while playing dxva) and other things...could it be possible to implement a workaround?

The underscan problem is not a MP bug-.

Simply open ati CCC, and try each of your refresh rates there beforehand...
    on each refresh rate you have to setup the underscan settings in CCC. This will then be remembered the next time you change to this refreshrate (ex. when using the "dynamic refresh rate" feature.).

/gibman

jhb

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I would really like to have an override option on the version check of the compatibility of the TV-server, the TV-client and the main MP builds.

When running in multi-site environments updating all boxes at the same time is more or less impossible. When using different build one is aware of potential problems, but as it is now with the version checker it is more or less impossible to test new builds in a multi-site environment.

I also have a huge problem in the client side with multi-site TV (problem is worse in 1.0 than in RC4 that I now run, but I still have the problem) and I am not willing to try whether bug-fixes solves that by reinstalling the server every time and then uninstall and reinstall the old version again...
    ...it is too complex doing these installations and restoring everything back to as it was before...

Solving this has very high priority as I see it...
    ...if you want people to run the SVN-builds in multi-site environment at all...

DjeC64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Gent
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Errur loading configuration

After CLEAN install , I have the following error (see image attached). Try to delete plugins but no go. Help!

Attachments

• error css lib.JPG
      error css lib.JPG
      15.5 KB

jezd

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2007
    Just wanting to try testing the latest level of SVN and for some reason the repository only releases code up to r21688 when I am getting update emails to r21720, am I pointing to the wrong repository?

cheers

Jez

flokel

Portal Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 11, 2005
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The public SVN system on SF is always a little bit behind the private SVN server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom