MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar (1 Viewer)

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    I get stuttering problems on the ProSieben Sat1 Transponder (only there). Tried MPC, AC3 Filter and Cyberlink Audio Filter --> no difference.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Watching recorded TV, picture froze and MP became unresponsive. Logs attached.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Launch Configuration.exe.
    Directly Go in USBUIRT section, check configuration.log :
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [Info.][Config Main]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    à MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.RemoteUSBUIRT.outputCheckBox_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    à MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.RemoteUSBUIRT.USBUIRT_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    à System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    à System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.OnCreateControl()
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
    à MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm.ActivateSection(SectionSettings section)
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [ERROR][Config Main]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    à MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.RemoteUSBUIRT.outputCheckBox_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    à MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.RemoteUSBUIRT.USBUIRT_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    à MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm.ActivateSection(SectionSettings section)
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [Info.][Config Main]: Exception :La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [ERROR][Config Main]: Exception :La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [Info.][Config Main]: site :Void outputCheckBox_CheckedChanged(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [ERROR][Config Main]: site :Void outputCheckBox_CheckedChanged(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [Info.][Config Main]: source :Configuration
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [ERROR][Config Main]: source :Configuration
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [Info.][Config Main]: stacktrace: à MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.RemoteUSBUIRT.outputCheckBox_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    2009-02-28 21:55:06.812500 [ERROR][Config Main]: stacktrace: à MediaPortal.Configuration.Sections.RemoteUSBUIRT.outputCheckBox_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I have a focus issue - on start MP loses focus. It's been there for the last couple of SVNs.
    Any ideas?
    (I really don't want to select the 'always on top' - cos that causes me other issues for remote controlling the PC)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Can anyone reproduce the two following issues:

#1 REW/FFD causes MediaPortal randomly to hang completely (could be happening only on streams that have DVB subtitles)

#2 DVB Subtitles are out of sync (a little bit late). (this can be verified with running the same .ts clip simultaneous in VLC and then comparing the subtitles)

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    System is Vista32SP1 on a Intel DG45ID with SPDIF out, with Divx 7.0, madflac (latest), ac3 filter (1.51), and latest Matroska Splitter.

I have the enabled the setting for "automatic decoder settings" under Video\VideoPlayer. I assume this would mean that MP would use the same filters, based on merits, that other applications would use.

I have several mkvs with flac audio tracks. I am trying to play them and get the flac output be routed to ac3 filter so I can pass them through my SPDIF.

If I play the mkv in MediaPlayer11, GraphStudio, or MediaPlayerClassic-HomeCinema, it routes the way I expect, respecting my DirectX merits (Matroska->madFlac->ac3filter->AudioRenderer). But if I play it in MediaPortal, it seems to output PCM directly from madFlac->AudioRenderer, not going through ac3filter.

What is different about how MediaPlayer processes merits than the other applications?

I have attached the automatically generated graph from GraphStudio and also Media Portal logs

Attachments

• CropperCapture.jpg
      CropperCapture.jpg
      81.4 KB

Undel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 23, 2008
    Lubertsy, Moscow region, Russia
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Keyboard input bugs (not present in 1.0.0.0, but present in previous and current SVN). I haven't tested any SVNs other than feb25 and feb28.

1) Language not switching in MP (onscreen keyboard needs this)
    How to reproduce: start plugin with onscreen keyboard (firefoxintegrator for example) and try to switch language (I'm swithching russian to english with Shift+Alt combination). Nothing happens, the default system language is used every time.

2) Numbers not accepted from keyboard or remote without Shift or Ctrl pressed.
    How to reproduce: try to input number in any MP window or onscreen keyboard - nothing happens, MP just ignores numbers. But if you press Shift+1 or Ctrl+3 or Shift+Remote_number... the number will be accepted. Alt does not make numbers to appear(or maybe not recognised at all). Symbols on keys with numbers not accepted at any condition.

I use keyboard input plugin for my remote and have "MCE Remote" and "General HID" in remote submenu activated.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    TV doesn't work for me anymore with this build. I have an analogue card (Hauppage). I get a "failed to start timeshift / unknown error". Related to the removal of the .mpg format from TV perhaps?

Emph

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I am using a Hauppauge 1600 and 1800 and also a skystar2 card. DVB-S and ATSC are great. The channel changing between ATSC to ATSC is a little faster... very nice.

However, Looks like analog is broken for me. I can tune the first channel but then when I got to tune the second channel.... it just hangs. Below are the logs to the tv server and mp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom