MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar | Page 10

Discussion in '[untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 svn-build' started by MediaPortal-Bot, March 7, 2009.

1. doveman

doveman Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +182 / 3
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    I'm still running svn 21813 but I'm experiencing this problem. Normally use Purevision HDX skin but switched back to Blue3 without any success. Import is greyed out in TV Server config. Recordings that are not being picked up were probably made with an earlier SVN but all are from channels that are currently present in the guide (BBC ONE, BBC TWO, BBC FOUR, Film4, SKY THREE).

I'd be grateful if you could take a look at my thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-showing-recorded-tv-screen-55109/#post387268

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cfforce
    • Premium Supporter

cfforce MP Donator

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Installed this SVN fresh from the start, on a Vista x64 machine (SP1);
    But im missing the TV groups, under TV Channels i only see Channels, not my custom groups.
    I can add some channels from the main group to a New one, but can't sort them (lacking the tab for the custom group); Mediaportal client detects the group correctly, and under TV groups all groups are displayed.
    Under the tab Radio however, it's working correctly.

Furthermore, this SVN rocks! fast zap times; i always used no RTSP, but this comes close ;)

p.s. installed all .NET/SQL/Vista updates etc.

4. x4mer
    • Premium Supporter

x4mer MP Donator

Service Tech
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    Channel groups

CFForce Those channel group tabs were removed on purpose by the devs.

Go to TV Channels, TV Groups, click mapping, & then you can sort the channels in the right side window. Change the group at the pulldown at the top, to change the sorting for other groups.

Doveman, when you go to the import screen, & see the greyed out shows, do they list all the details next to them properly as far as channel etc., or do they say unknown?

5. doveman

doveman Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +182 / 3
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, there aren't any greyed out shows listed, just an empty box and a greyed out Import button.

rtv's helped me fix the problem now anyway, but thanks.

6. TrueBlue

TrueBlue Portal Member

IT Architect / Developer
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Since a few versions ago i can´t stop movie Playback. I can stop TV playback but not movies anymore. anyone else have the same problems ?

7. spillers909

spillers909 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anytime I install this snapshot I get a 'Please insntall a newer Directx 9.0C redist" error. I have it installed and the normal version of mediaportal works fine. Anyone have any idea what would cause this?

8. gusangora

gusangora Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Show System Specs
    I tried adding a Sonique visualisation and Milkdrop did appear in MP config, and I was able to adjust the winamp config file for Milkdrop but it still does not play/show within MP. When playing a My Music file, I see only the album cover in window mode and black screen in Full Screen mode. The same result when I select the Sonique vis that I had added.
    Windows Alchemy works in full screen (albeit with the song title permanently displayed in a box) but 'fights' with the album cover image in window mode.

I didn't install a program for Sonique, only one of the visualisations, with folders as follows: Team Mediaportal =>Mediaportal=>MusicPlayer=>Plugins=>Visualisations=>Sonique=>Vis=>visname=> with files visname.txt and visname.svp

What am I missing?

9. royne

royne Portal Member

Project Leader and progammer
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Norway Norway
    Show System Specs
    Gentle.Framework

I have the same issue as tlevis, when clicking OK button after some changes in tv-serverconfig:

"Failed to locate assembly Gentle.Framework, Version=1.2.9.1286, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b"

Edit/Adding:
    I removed the BackupSettingsTV.dll ver 1.0.0.1 from the plugin folder, then the TV-Server Configuration works wihout problems.

/roynes

10. Swede

Swede Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    rtv,

I'm glad you did this. Lots of people will need it.
    Texture dimensions are still 2048x2048.
    Textures for the volumebar needs to be in the packet textures for volumebar to work

11. xanadu1979

xanadu1979 Portal Pro

Software Developer
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I don't know. All I can say is that it works for me. You don't seem to be missing any steps.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!