MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (2 Viewers)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Does anybody know why "recorded tv" gets broken so often? Works only with blue 3 atm.

It isn't "broken often". In fact it was changed just once and the needed skin changes where documented then.

You just read it quite often because many people ignore the outdated skin message and ignore the pupose of our test builds :rolleyes:

I'm still running svn 21813 but I'm experiencing this problem. Normally use Purevision HDX skin but switched back to Blue3 without any success. Import is greyed out in TV Server config. Recordings that are not being picked up were probably made with an earlier SVN but all are from channels that are currently present in the guide (BBC ONE, BBC TWO, BBC FOUR, Film4, SKY THREE).

I'd be grateful if you could take a look at my thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-showing-recorded-tv-screen-55109/#post387268

cfforce

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Installed this SVN fresh from the start, on a Vista x64 machine (SP1);
    But im missing the TV groups, under TV Channels i only see Channels, not my custom groups.
    I can add some channels from the main group to a New one, but can't sort them (lacking the tab for the custom group); Mediaportal client detects the group correctly, and under TV groups all groups are displayed.
    Under the tab Radio however, it's working correctly.

Furthermore, this SVN rocks! fast zap times; i always used no RTSP, but this comes close ;)

p.s. installed all .NET/SQL/Vista updates etc.

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Channel groups

CFForce Those channel group tabs were removed on purpose by the devs.

Go to TV Channels, TV Groups, click mapping, & then you can sort the channels in the right side window. Change the group at the pulldown at the top, to change the sorting for other groups.

Doveman, when you go to the import screen, & see the greyed out shows, do they list all the details next to them properly as far as channel etc., or do they say unknown?

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, there aren't any greyed out shows listed, just an empty box and a greyed out Import button.

rtv's helped me fix the problem now anyway, but thanks.

TrueBlue

Portal Member
    March 6, 2008
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Since a few versions ago i can´t stop movie Playback. I can stop TV playback but not movies anymore. anyone else have the same problems ?

spillers909

Portal Member
    March 8, 2009
    Anytime I install this snapshot I get a 'Please insntall a newer Directx 9.0C redist" error. I have it installed and the normal version of mediaportal works fine. Anyone have any idea what would cause this?

gusangora

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I was having the same problem that others were having with Milkdrop disappearing.

I added a Sonique visualization and all of the sudden Milkdrop came back. So apparently the problem has something to do with no Sonique visualizations being present.

I tried adding a Sonique visualisation and Milkdrop did appear in MP config, and I was able to adjust the winamp config file for Milkdrop but it still does not play/show within MP. When playing a My Music file, I see only the album cover in window mode and black screen in Full Screen mode. The same result when I select the Sonique vis that I had added.
    Windows Alchemy works in full screen (albeit with the song title permanently displayed in a box) but 'fights' with the album cover image in window mode.

I didn't install a program for Sonique, only one of the visualisations, with folders as follows: Team Mediaportal =>Mediaportal=>MusicPlayer=>Plugins=>Visualisations=>Sonique=>Vis=>visname=> with files visname.txt and visname.svp

What am I missing?

royne

Portal Member
    January 4, 2007
    Asker
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Gentle.Framework

I have the same issue as tlevis, when clicking OK button after some changes in tv-serverconfig:

"Failed to locate assembly Gentle.Framework, Version=1.2.9.1286, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b"

Edit/Adding:
    I removed the BackupSettingsTV.dll ver 1.0.0.1 from the plugin folder, then the TV-Server Configuration works wihout problems.

/roynes

Swede

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    West Coast Archipelago
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    rtv said:
    r21829 | rtv_sf | 2009-03-03 20:40:58 +0100 (Di, 03 Mrz 2009) | 13 lines

some changes for mantis #1969 (Default skin has huge performance issue with 128MB GPUs)
    - added possibilty ("debug" setting) to choose _what_ should be cached into packedgfx:
    "packSkinGfx" - defaults to false for some testing - skin gfx will not be added
    "packLogoGfx" - defaults to true (like before) - tv thumbs will be added
    "packPluginGfx" - defaults to false (like before) - tetris and weather gfx were already commented out earlier
    - fixed radio thumbs not being handled like tv thumbs
    - fixed max texture dimension being restricted to 1920x1080 instead of 2048x2048
    - fixed lower gfx quality depending on chosen thumb quality
    - fixed some minor resource usage
    - fixed slow "Initialize Texture Manager during startup" using the ImageFast class I added for thumbnails - performance improved from ~ 10 seconds to 4 seconds for cache generation.
    - added logging for the supported texture size by the gpu driver
    - added logging for each packed texture which is saved
    - code cleanups

rtv,

I'm glad you did this. Lots of people will need it.
    Texture dimensions are still 2048x2048.
    Textures for the volumebar needs to be in the packet textures for volumebar to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom