MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (3 Viewers)

herrbasan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great release. The only trouble i have is with Radio. Sometimes after changing a channel MP freezes. TV-Server seems to deliver the stream, but MP wont do anything. Of couse, this is not a major thing since not many people will use Radio anyway.

Overall, MP is a kick-ass piece of software. To show my gratitude i just donated.

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I was having the same problem that others were having with Milkdrop disappearing.

I added a Sonique visualization and all of the sudden Milkdrop came back. So apparently the problem has something to do with no Sonique visualizations being present.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great release. The only trouble i have is with Radio. Sometimes after changing a channel MP freezes. TV-Server seems to deliver the stream, but MP wont do anything. Of couse, this is not a major thing since not many people will use Radio anyway.
    Overall, MP is a kick-ass piece of software. To show my gratitude i just donated.

?:confused:

motor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 8, 2009
    Regional Victoria
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am having an issue with changing analogue to analogue (eg STB channels or FTA analogue channels) If I change from digital to a specific analogue channel fast and no problem. Change to the next analogue channel and screen appears black for several seconds or displays frozen image of previous channel. Only way to get to next analogue channel then is to wait a few seconds then hit pause pause play. I noticed someone else posted a similar problem in Abass thread (Zapping, RTSP improvements (test plz)) Also was directed to this thread here by geov https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-03-07-2009-01-58h-revision-21864-rar-56026/index6.htmlIn looking at his log file it looks MP is trying to sync the analogue sound and video before it displays anything. The channels are being changed but not being played, a timeshift buffer is created but you need to unpause it to get screen output. Perhaps this is the same for people with radio problems as well (if using analogue tuning not digital)? Perhaps someone could try the pause pause on radio?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    XP = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appdata\Team MediaPortal

Vista = C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal

sgt-suicide

can you check above addresses for any old files, when you hit the uninstall for tvserver, did you leave it at default, which keeps your data, if you changed that it will remove everything, but should leave a old TVServer folder with your recordings in it

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    With this SVN I’m still experiencing problems with analog channel change on the client not working correctly. This is the problem:

1) On client start TV…. At this point there is no problem, TV works just fine…
    2) Select a different channel….now a few seconds goes by with only a black screen, after which an still image comes on…therefore TV looks frozen.
    3) On my remote I hit the FFW button…All of a sudden the channel changes and TV works like normal.
    4) Now select a different channel, and the problem starts over again until I hit the FFW button….

Also might be important is to mention that I'm not using analog frequencies, but s-video input with IR-blasters..

My problems all started with “SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813”, when “Zapping, RTSP improvements” and the “TvGuide got an improvement to switch between channel groups” changes were added.

Logs attached….

Hi, can someone tell me if it’s necessary for me to log this anywhere else, or is it sufficient for me to leave this bug report here?

sgt-suicide

Portal Member
    November 12, 2007
    @aranoid Delusion

dbs are fine, did a manual search through the mysql db as well, recordings are listed there, but not shown inside mp. As I said before, it would be ok if new records would turn up, but alas, they don`t.

BTW timeshift and tv recordings don`t go under the fle structure of mp on drive c, but on a seperate disk. Thought the purpose of the import button in tv-setup was to tell mp there are more recordings and to add them...

I am wondering if it would help to manually drop the entries from the db?

thank`s for participating in my problem here

EDIT: well, delete in db doesn`t change problem here, files exist, are listed in db , but not shown. currently working around this, by adding tv-rec folder to video section

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom