MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (2 Viewers)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @devs: good release, fixed crashing of mp/tv-server after suspend,

BUT: all recorded shows are gone, and the import button in tvserver is out-greyed. This applies to records I did before the update, and even worse: new records are done, but list still stays empty, so i can`t reach them from within mp :(

If import is geyed: The recording was done on a channel that does not exist in your database
    If recording do not show up: Make sure to use the default (or a SVN compatible skin). Provide logs if you do, please.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, for everyone that says 1,5 -2 seconds channel change or similar. do they mean they have disabled the onscreen display info between channel changes?
    Hi,

around one second here. Starting to count when the channel is initiated, respectively the delay is excluded (I set mine to 2 seconds). One actually notices when the real channel change is triggered.

BTW: The most accurate way to measure channel change times may be via the mini guide. Then, the channel change is triggered immediately after you press OK on your remote. Comparing 1.0 against the latest SVNs this way shows that channel changes are A LOT quicker on my setup now.

No matter how large the zap delay is: you can press "ok" there as well to immediately start the tuning ;)

sgt-suicide

Portal Member
    November 12, 2007
    If recording do not show up: Make sure to use the default (or a SVN compatible skin). Provide logs if you do, please.

:eek: boy oh boy - it was indeed a skin problem- that i would have thought of at the very last :D

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anybody know why "recorded tv" gets broken so often? Works only with blue 3 atm.

It isn't "broken often". In fact it was changed just once and the needed skin changes where documented then.

You just read it quite often because many people ignore the outdated skin message and ignore the pupose of our test builds :rolleyes:

demon68

Portal Member
    February 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    hi CieNeSDi,
    thanks for answering, but I'm not sure what I should remove with this, because this cleanup doesn't find anything I know to be related to .Net.

afanasyev

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Kazan
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I'm not sure what I should remove with this, because this cleanup doesn't find anything I know to be related to .Net.
    Excuse me for my English.I had same problems with installation last svn on Vista SP1.Today has installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 - (For installing necessary to enable service Automatic update) .Then download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for Windows Vista x86, and Windows Server 2008 x86 Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for Windows Vista x86, and Windows Server 2008 x86 .And then without problems has installed last svn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom