MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can at least start Analogue TV in this SVN, but if I try to change to another channel with it running, MP freezes and becomes totally unresponsive. I can't even go into the task manager to kill the process so I have to do hard reboots (power off the computer). :(

Attached is what logs I could gather.
    Emph

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    2009-03-08 18:04:22.437500 [Info.][MPMain]: DVDPlayer: UOP control prohibits setting to audio stream 2

That error is directly coming from the DVD navigator, nothing that can be done in MediaPortal code.

HRESULT: 0x80040276 (2147746422)
    Name: VFW_E_DVD_OPERATION_INHIBITED
    Description: This User Operation is inhibited by DVD Content at this time.

You could try:

1) using a different DVD navigator (and rememer to use matching MPEG2 decoder)
    2) using some program that removes DVD restrictions

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @all devs: I would like to thank you for this great SVN!
    For me, all works very well. Especially TV with TV engine is running very smooth with my TT S2-3200 DVB-S2 card.
    Channel changes are very quick (1,5-2 seconds) and very smooth (no stuttering).
    Great job!

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    @all devs: I would like to thank you for this great SVN!
    For me, all works very well. Especially TV with TV engine is running very smooth with my TT S2-3200 DVB-S2 card.
    Channel changes are very quick (1,5-2 seconds) and very smooth (no stuttering).
    Great job!

hi, for everyone that says 1,5 -2 seconds channel change or similar. do they mean they have disabled the onscreen display info between channel changes?

or u start to count after the display disappears? just want to know this to check my channel change times.

sgt-suicide

Portal Member
    November 12, 2007
    devs: good release, fixed crashing of mp/tv-server after suspend,

BUT: all recorded shows are gone, and the import button in tvserver is out-greyed. This applies to records I did before the update, and even worse: new records are done, but list still stays empty, so i can`t reach them from within mp :(

demon68

Portal Member
    February 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi, I'm still having trouble installing .Net 3.5 on my Vista SP1.
    I get the following error when installing directly from the .exe:
    [03/08/09,20:54:30] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS): [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS). MSI returned error code -2145116147
    [03/08/09,20:54:47] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS) is not installed.
    and this "unkown error code" when installing through windows update:
    Code 8024200D

The things I tried: I uninstalled the .Net 3.5 beta, then I installed the files 'Windows6.0-KB958481-x86' and 'Windows6.0-KB958483-x86' as arsenal333 said, I uninstalled the .Net language update, and I also changed the permissions of folder '\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.0' to full control, and disabled UAC (as seen here). So, any ideas?:confused::confused:

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hi, I'm still having trouble installing .Net 3.5 on my Vista SP1.
    I get the following error when installing directly from the .exe:
    [03/08/09,20:54:30] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS): [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS). MSI returned error code -2145116147
    [03/08/09,20:54:47] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0SP1 (CBS) is not installed.
    and this "unkown error code" when installing through windows update:
    Code 8024200D

The things I tried: I uninstalled the .Net 3.5 beta, then I installed the files 'Windows6.0-KB958481-x86' and 'Windows6.0-KB958483-x86' as arsenal333 said, and I also changed the permissions of folder '\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.0' to full control, and disabled UAC (as seen here). So, any ideas?:confused::confused:

Is this the version u are trying to install? Download details: .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1

illStyle

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2006
    Nuremberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, for everyone that says 1,5 -2 seconds channel change or similar. do they mean they have disabled the onscreen display info between channel changes?
    Hi,

around one second here. Starting to count when the channel is initiated, respectively the delay is excluded (I set mine to 2 seconds). One actually notices when the real channel change is triggered.

Regards,
    Simon

BTW: The most accurate way to measure channel change times may be via the mini guide. Then, the channel change is triggered immediately after you press OK on your remote. Comparing 1.0 against the latest SVNs this way shows that channel changes are A LOT quicker on my setup now. Not only are they quicker but just as many others I am experiencing smoother channel changes (no stuttering/framedrops). PVR-Scheduler does not work with the latest Snapshots, though. So I guess I have to wait until 1.0.1 is out, at least I know what it we be like :).

tlevis

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi,

First the good: TV is really fast now and seems to be working great.
    The bad: There is something wrong with plugin configuration, here is the error message:
    Failed to locate assembly Gentle.Framework, Version=1.2.9.1286, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b
    Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end.

So I can´t config plugins at all right now. Any idea what that error is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom