MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-02-2009 11-27h - Revision:22162.rar (1 Viewer)

webcris77

Portal Pro
October 31, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
event viewer error

Hy, the mediaportal work fine and very well but i see in the
Application event viewer this error, i have investigate and this error appear since the 1.0.0.21813 svn build.
I have the Technotrend 3650 CI DVBs2 and the firedtv DVB-T CI.
:confused:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.8 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I had the same issue for an analog PVR350, type 'unknown'.
    I realized i had set 'preload card' to on in the card properties a couple of weeks ago.
    But with this SVN, with the card type 'unknown' the 'edit' tab was grayed out so i could not change it back to 'Preload card' to off.

So i edited the card properties manual in the database with 'SQL Server Management'. The table 'card' in 'MpTvDB' field 'preload' to false. Started TV Service and everthing was back Ok.
    Manual editing in the database is not the preferred way if you don't known what your doing!!!!!!

If you reverted back to the previous SVN you can properbly get back into the 'edit' tab and disable 'Preload card'.

Hope this can help you, because MP gets better every SVN (for me). :D

I can confirm having this issue on a Hauppauge PVR 350. I just did a fresh install of build 22162 after a complete uninstall of MP. Started TV-Server Configuration, set both tv cards (DVB-C + Analog) to "preload card" and reopened TV-Server Configuration. All cards are unavailable.

Attaching TV server logs.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
      Unknown.png
      56.4 KB

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    can someone confirm...

when watching a movie. you hit right key to advance. if you do it until it says "END" mp should move the movie to the end minus a few minutes.

however, right now if you show END in the box, the movie will not advance. if you show a number then it works.

is this intented change?

DAx_dk

Portal Member
    July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    can someone confirm...

when watching a movie. you hit right key to advance. if you do it until it says "END" mp should move the movie to the end minus a few minutes.

however, right now if you show END in the box, the movie will not advance. if you show a number then it works.

is this intented change?

I am experiencing this too. Pretty sure this isn't intended...

DAx

Edit: logs attached

re-flex

Portal Pro
    February 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

First install on WindowsXP, first start of MP Configuration:

"Failed to locate assembly 'CSScriptLibrary, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=70fcc3d18c749033'.
    Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end."

Is the CSScriptLibrary.dll not included into setup?

cryoplasm

Portal Member
    December 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all,

First install on WindowsXP, first start of MP Configuration:

"Failed to locate assembly 'CSScriptLibrary, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=70fcc3d18c749033'.
    Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end."

Is the CSScriptLibrary.dll not included into setup?

You have to instal the Release MP 1.0.0.0. Then update with the SVN.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Would you re-release this SVN then? So that we can report earlier bugs found in this SVN using the Log generator.

The log collector is not vital for MP's functionality and the fix is save enough to assume it will work for everyone ;)

Hey Rtv

are you saying it's not necessary to run Step 1 in MP Logs Collector?

I need the Logs Collector working fine so that I can report one other bug I noticed in the latest SVN release.

Reviewing your error, I think you installed MP as administrator but run it as normal user in a Vista with UAC on system. I'm right ?

Simone

cryoplasm

Portal Member
    December 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The log collector is not vital for MP's functionality and the fix is save enough to assume it will work for everyone ;)

Hey Rtv

are you saying it's not necessary to run Step 1 in MP Logs Collector?

I need the Logs Collector working fine so that I can report one other bug I noticed in the latest SVN release.

Reviewing your error, I think you installed MP as administrator but run it as normal user in a Vista with UAC on system. I'm right ?

Simone

Yes you are correct. OK running MP Log Collector explicitly as Administrator allowed Step 1 to run without any issue.

Sorry my mistake, should have thought about that one.

Now will be able to post logs.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    can someone confirm...

is this intented change?

I am experiencing this too. Pretty sure this isn't intended...

DAx

Edit: logs attached
    :D
    added to mantis... 0002088: Not possible to time advance to END when watching video - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom