MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-25-2008 22-31h - Revision:19778.rar (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Update for this SVN release:
    There is now added an option for TV-Server to preload graph for tuners. It’s located in TV-Server Configuration -> General -> “Your Server” -> Select your tuner card & edit.
    This option its disabled by default, so for those that wish to test just enable it.

NB! Hybrid card users should NOT use this option.

there

zanlation

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Home Country
    If I only use the DVB-T of a hybrid card (so disable analogue) should I use the pre-load graph option?

TheDarkAngel

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    where is the powerscheduler plugin? i find only the powerscheduler client plugin that not allow me to shutdown the pc ( only hibernate or suspend )

johnlc

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2008
    Horsens
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    setup.nsi minor fixes?

At least I cannot compile my own releases without change the "Build deploy release.bat" files and the setup.nsi files.
    In the setup.nsi file (mediaportal and TVserver setup directories) it is mostly about the lines with:
    !if ${VER_BUILD} == 0
    these mut be changed to
    !if "${VER_BUILD}" == "0"
    because NSI only accepts comparison == with strings

Further I have added this, but thats mostly for my own convenience :)
    OutFile "Release\MediaPortal-svn-${VER_BUILD}.exe"
    and
    OutFile "Release\setup-tve3-${VER_BUILD}.exe"

This makes it easier to keep track of things when you have to move files to the HTPC for testing :)

In the "Build Deploy Release" bat files it is this line
    "%ProgramFiles%\TortoiseSVN\bin\SubWCRev.exe" "e:\mp\Mediaportal" template.txt version.txt >> build.log

In your version it says something like "..\.." but NSIS will not accept this relative directory.

Well in the end this could be me having things setup incorrectly, but thought I would mention anyway.

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When opening PowerShedulerClientSetup idletimeout is displayed with 5 minutes instead of the value from mediaportal.xml. The dialog saves a new value correct to mediaportal.xml.

mmf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    No speed gain at my end with the preload-option. But turning on TV was fast anyway...

Thx, great release. It's getting better and better :)

But:

One bug, maybe someone can check this on her / his system. If I open an TransportStream with DTS-HD as the audio track, there is no sound with tsreader.ax. And the video stops working too. (ffdshow-Audio-Codec)
    With Haali, everything is working fine - sound and picture.

OK, its just a testfile, and its not that big of a problem - but its still a bug.

Audio
    ID : 4132 (0x1024)
    Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
    Format : DTS-HD
    Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
    Kanäle : 6 Kanäle
    Channel positions : Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
    Samplingrate : 48.0 KHz
    Auflösung : 24 bits
    Sprache : Englisch

brunoh

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2004
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    CAM limit not working?

I have set CAM-Limits to 1 (default) on my tv-server configuration.

This seems not to work: When I have a recording going and then start timeshifting (or recording) on the same transponder, then the same DVB-S card is reused and the first recording changes to scrambled=yes. The second recording is starting ok.

I upload a log where I did the following:

SF1 and SF2 are 2 channels on the same transponder. I have 2 DVB-S cards. SF1 and SF2 are mapped to both cards and both channels are scrambeled.

- tune media portal to SF1 (ok)
    - start recording this channel (ok, scrambled=no)
    - tune media portal to SF2 (ok, but the recording session of SF1 changes status to scrambled, the recording is not usable).

Did I do something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks

GregorV

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    change for the 22KHz issue with this release

Since longer time I struggle with the issue that high-band channels often cause problems.
    I need to restart TVServer service several times until it comes up in a mode where it can tune high-band channels.
    See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-not-always-work-32004/index2.html#post287988

With the latest releases this seemed to become better. Since there is the 'preload' option I experience a major change. With this option checked the issue is worse.
    If this option is not checked then I usually need 3-5 restarts and then TVService works fine until it is shutdown.
    But with the preload option checked I need much more restarts sometimes >20.

May be this gives you a hint how to make the code better.
    From my researches (see post) the issue must be caused by the way how the 22KHz signal is switched.
    The core issue is surely the combination TV-card & LNB, but the software is also important here. The issue does not exist with other software (e.g. TransEdit) (at least on my two PCs).

Thanks,
    Gregor

ovld_nz

Portal Member
    July 28, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, TVService doesn't work correctly after bring suspended overnight. The system is scheduled to begin recording at 6:25am and powers on. Errors are recorded in the attached logs. This could be related to the other posts in this thread regarding the TVService not running after a suspend.

Thanks from NZ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom