MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-20-2008 10-52h - Revision:20268.rar (1 Viewer)

jigsjdg

Portal Member
February 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
WinTV-CI module not used

Encountered something else:
The Hauppauge WINTV-CI module is discovered, initialised, added to the graph and the CI-Module systray menu is started okay. However, scrambled channels are not descrambled...

I used the WINTV-CI params menu and assigned it to the right Hauppauge card, but after a while the TVServer config 'sees' two hauppauge T-Sticks (both same path) and two webradio cards... which is funny to say the least...

Anyway, the CI module code isn't working properly anymore.

Attached the log file to show it's found, added, but eventually not used.

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

afanasyev

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Kazan
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    After instel last svn (09-20-2008--10-52-Rev20268) at system startup TVservice does not start. In Service Contrtol Manager 2 errors:1-Timeout (30000ms) waiting for connection of the TVservice,2-The Malfunction when start the "TVservice" because of mistake.Service has not answered request in good time

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Wouldn't it be great if we can select which 'tp' will be searched when installing the new TV-Server from SVN?

You should create a tuningparameter file containing just your transponders (look in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters). You can then use the Scan predefined provider button when scanning.

Once you've tested it, upload it to the forum and ask a developer to add it to SVN so that other users can benefit :)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Wouldn't it be great if we can select which 'tp' will be searched when installing the new TV-Server from SVN?

You should create a tuningparameter file containing just your transponders (look in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters). You can then use the Scan predefined provider button when scanning.

Once you've tested it, upload it to the forum and ask a developer to add it to SVN so that other users can benefit :)

i did that once with the frequencies that were missing for my city but they are not added to svns at least not last one. havent tried this one.

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Ruud

You're seeing the changes in CPU load for analogue sources, because of the changes misterd is making in mpfilewriter.

Read about the changes in this thread

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc2-svn-builds-280/cpu-usage-increases-function-time-43412/

These changes must have introduced a bug for you. I believe someone else in that thread was complaining of recording problems with the new MPFilewriter.

Thanks X4mer,
    I will check out that thread, never linked it to my problem based on the title.
    k.r.
    Ruud.

Okay, thread checked and it looks that I can make myself usefull in testing this specific item again ;) as it seams related. Thanks for pointing this out.

WalkmanAA

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Personally I hate wmp11 ... it has really nasty features.. if MP can be run without it.. I would really favour that..
    (one of the things is the drm.exe that runs ALWAYS and seems to me like spyware.. )...

You must have installed something related to digital rights management or actually have spyware because drm.exe should not be running always. I have been using WMP11 for a while and I have never seen this file running ever and its not on my drive either so it is certainly not a dependency of WMP11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom