MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-17-2008 19-45h - Revision:20514.rar (1 Viewer)

bigflause

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
ITV HD not working with this svn.

ITV HD not working with this svn. working perfect with rc3 but just no audio /video now. can anyone else confirm this?

actually i just noticed on the ivt site:

"So whenever you’re watching ITV1 and an ITV HD logo pops up at the top of your screen, just press the red button on your remote control to watch it in glorious High Definition."

it seems to be a linked channel now. would this cause the issue?

safcsat

Portal Pro
March 1, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ITV HD not working with this svn. working perfect with rc3 but just no audio /video now. can anyone else confirm this?

I have never had ITV HD working on RC3 mate. Tried it on RC3, no audio/video detected. Same on this SVN. Im sure I read somewhere that it was broke from RC2, or am I imagining things?!

actually i just noticed on the ivt site:

"So whenever you’re watching ITV1 and an ITV HD logo pops up at the top of your screen, just press the red button on your remote control to watch it in glorious High Definition."

it seems to be a linked channel now. would this cause the issue?

It's always been the case for ITV HD bud. It's only "officially" available on Freesat boxes, which use the red button to access it.

When it's not broadcasting and you tune in (such as if I use DVBViewer for example) - it sjust shows a logo saying channel currently unavilable.

Definately seems to be an issue caused by recently builds.

rafagsi

Portal Member
April 20, 2008
Simancas
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello, the driver for the Fujitsu-Siemens SCALEO EV in the new plugin "CyberDisplay" disappeared, you know someone who driver should I use for the SCALEO EV now? I have tested with the Futaba, because it is supposed to be Futaba, but it does not work.

Please compare driver list in new "CybrDisplay" and in old "ExternalDisplay" and report back differences.

Finally Here are the differences between ExternalDisplay Plugin and CybrDisplay Plugin:

Dissapear from the External Display Plugin:

- Clipboard Form V1.0
- DM-140GINK VFD Driver
- Crystalfontz 634 Driver
- Debug form V1.0
- FIC Spectra Futaba VFD Driver
- Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo EV VFD Driver
- Girder Module V1.0
- iMON VFD Driver
- Joe Dalton's own HD44780
- Joe dalton's own t6963c
- Logitech dNovo Mediapad
- Mediaportal property setter
- Noritake GU 7000
- Soundgraph iMON Integrated USB.

And appear into CybrDisplay Plugin:

- Crystalfontz Character LCD Driver 04_17_2008
- Debuf (Preview) form 04_24_2008
- Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD
- IO warrior Series
- MCE compatible Display Driver
- Medion MD8800
- xPL_Connector Driver.

Please anyone with any driver who tried to work with Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo EVi?

Thanks a lot:(:(

Miocardio

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
I love the new Blue3 skin.

I can verify that the Hauppauge Nova T-Stick icw the WinTV CI module works fine in RC3.

I do have a problem though (and can't find any applicable logfile for it): the Hauppauge 45-button remote doesn't work properly anymore... It works for basic channel switches (pressing the numbers), volume up/down and when I press the Asterix (teletext, normally), it would give me the 'back-button' functionality. But that's it...

Same problem with my Hauppauge 45-button for back to screen tv from tv live i need push first guidetv -> tv and i can't stop, or open list tv.
On live tv no osd but volume up and down and change +/- channel ok.

rafagsi

Portal Member
April 20, 2008
Simancas
Home Country
Spain Spain
Crash Unexpected

Hello. Mediaportal and TVService crashing constantly since I installed the latest version RC3 and this SVN. I like your functioning in general and the new skin, but for me it is the most inestable version of all that I have installed.

And happens me in differents situations, I do not always perform the same action.

The program freezes and can only leave through the task manager, and TVService also is hung and in the end I have to reboot.

I re-installed Mediaportal several times and all the times in newly formatted systems and the problem persists.

I include files LOG

RobertinoM

Portal Pro
March 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
UI Calibration looses Settings

After doing a clean RC3 + this SVN and re-calibrating to the 50" I found that MP is loosing the settings after a restart....

Maybe somebody of the team will have a look on that..

Regards Robertino

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've very often an endless loop while watching HDTV - sound running fine only picture runs in an 1-2second endless loop. I don't have logs cause the logs were starting after the issue (don't know why) :-(

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    wakeup for grabbing epg is not working anymore!

positiv: resume from hibernation issue with no tv working seems to be fixed.

but now wakeup for grabbing epg seems not working anymore!
    thats really bad for me, becouse i have several tasks running in the background if it wakeup for grabbing epg.
    may backups and syncronisation tasks, are running to an specifc time, if tvserver is waking up for grabbing epg.
    all this isn t working anymore becouse tvserver isn t wakeup for grabbing epg anymore.
    i am honest, that i am angry about rc3. with rc3 i have had form the beginning only problems!
    basic features like the resume from hibernation(no tv atfter resume) wasn t working at all.
    now with this svn, at least resume from hibernation is working, but also a other basic features, is working not!

to verify this issue, i have forwardet the system date to the 24 october. thats the next date tvserver should wajeup for grabbing epg. but nothing is happend!
    htpc was still off! no wakeup.
    logs attached.
    for me, its slowly enough with not correct working rc3. i can t use my htpc in the right way, if at least basic features are not working anymore!
    if i can not solve this fast, i am going to downgrade to rc2 and forget the rc3!

regards
    parkuhr

Rudi99

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi parkuhr,

wakeup from "hibernation" or "standby"? Which Technisat-driver?

milagroso

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Minor Installer issue

Hello,

the MediaPortal Installation Setup screen still says 'RC2' instead of 'RC3'. The complete text:

'MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 SVN build 20514 for TESTING only by Team Media Portal'

(this is a minor issue, but easy to fix...)

regs from Stuttgart

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom