MediaStream skin for MP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
If the skins are the same res, and you know what .xml's to grab they could work. If you know what media files you need as well, and the names don't conflict with the ones in StreamedMP, then it WILL work.

This shouldn't be a problem. I was just unsure if the Plugin-xml's was somehow using some info from some other xml's. Like using .css when coding HTML, to be able to change the font type on all pages, with only one actual code-change.
I have no coding experience with XML's so I was unsure if this would work.

Now I am looking even more forward to this release! If I'm lucky, it will be waiting for me when I get home from work :)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
If the skins are the same res, and you know what .xml's to grab they could work. If you know what media files you need as well, and the names don't conflict with the ones in StreamedMP, then it WILL work.

This shouldn't be a problem. I was just unsure if the Plugin-xml's was somehow using some info from some other xml's. Like using .css when coding HTML, to be able to change the font type on all pages, with only one actual code-change.
I have no coding experience with XML's so I was unsure if this would work.

Now I am looking even more forward to this release! If I'm lucky, it will be waiting for me when I get home from work :)

Yeah well you are right, the general layout gets grabbed from some common.*.xml and from some facade.*.xml's, but it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom