What font do you like best for MePo?

• Total voters

trojkolka

Portal Pro
December 24, 2004
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey glenn... the first time i go into mediaportal the animated mepo's flicker and the Mediaportal logo spins and then disappears to be never be seen again. I don't think this is the way you ment it....

Could anyone make a Uitzendinggemist mepo (for inspiration look at the bluetwo doll that is attached to the new version) because that's the only mepo that is missing in my MediaPortal.... It doesnt need to be there tomorrow i just would love to see the collection complete :D

Great work and this is really becoming my favorite skin THANKS for that

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    The flickering is a conflict between the animated logo and the animated MePo. Thay are fighting eachother and I'm hoping for an answer as to why...?

As for .. Uitzendinggemist mepo, what is that? I don't understand wht it is so I can't make one :)

I have Dutch parents so only speak a very little Dutch and can't work it out.
    Glenn

trojkolka

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Glenn... Uitzendinggemeist is a plugin for reruns that are broadcasted over the internet but have been broadcasted on the regular television before. It's like a big archive of episodes and programs that once were broadcasted on the television.

dubstar

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can I just say mepo Black is just excellent!!

Althought I have noticed a few hints of mepo grey still showing through, the back ground is inspired and on a whole is now my favorite skin!!

Thank you for all your work!!

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Changelog

MePo Changelog:

I spent last night into the wee hours fixing up a bunch of stuff...

Animated my_musicvideos for MePo black, green and Grey.
    Removed redundant icons for all 3 MePo's.
    Fixed random headings still in the wrong font for all 3 MePo's.
    Added more titles in the correct font for all 3 MePo's.
    A LOT of .xml work to get the animated sequences working on all 3 MePo's.
    New default radio/music/modem and HHD icons for all 3 mePo's.
    Sweeping UI changes established for MePo green implemented for Black and Grey.
    Created a my_emulator MePo.
    Corrected render dags on Weather and Dvd animations for Black, Grey and Green.

...and other, tedious stuff :)

I have also carried these changes across to the 16:9 versions of the 3 skins and will hopefully modify the remaining .xml pages so that I can post them too.

It would seem that I have to lose the animated MP logo and run with a still frame whilst I cannot fix the MePo/logo animation conflict on the skin.

Glenn

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Great work as usual! Like the buttons on the conventional home screen, much better than the basic home buttons on the topbar. Would be nice to have these buttons and any other good changes on Simplify too ;)

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Seeing what you have done in one night if every engineer worked as you do we would have flying cars running with water :D

zoom.jpg

I couldn't resist :)

Oh, BTW, I'm uploading fresh builds of MePoGreenSVN 16:9, MePoGreySVN 16:9 & MePoBlackSVN 16:9. Give it an hour or so to get there :)

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom