MePo-Green for 0_2_1_0 (1 Viewer)

What font do you like best for MePo?

• Total voters

zombiepig

Portal Pro
March 21, 2005
Melb, Aus
Home Country
love the latest versions of the skin glenn :)

one tiny thing that i've noticed lately is that on the now playing screen, the little mepo in the bottom left looks stretched, like it's not in the proper aspect ratio?

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
The long bullet with the little mePo logo on the left hand side?

Glenn

Hi Glen.

I'm talking about bullits in eg. Settings->General
- Start in fullscreen mode
- Screensaver

We talked abou it before and you said "gone" so I just wanted to remaind you

Regards
Karl-Åke

P.S.

The remark about the MP logo, I think was misunderstod. I don't mean that you should add the animated version (I know about the problem), but to add the non animated version in both home and plugin. When the issue about animation conflict is resolved, you could add the animated again.

D.S.

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
MePo is truly evolving at ana mazing rate, great stuff glenn.

With SVN MePo green the MP animation briefly appears when the app starts but then disappears never to be seen again. Minor issue.

still a couple of Blue two remnants, blue two pause indicator when pausing a movie, Blue two info pane when activating visualisation from Now Playing screen in the BASS engine.

I love it!!!!!

ciaran00

Portal Member
December 2, 2006
Hi,

I am using wide version on a 2560 x 1600 screen in full screen mode. I see no Mepos on the main menu and hardly see any others anywhere else. The only menu that looks right is the games menu and the Mepo appears fine there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hi,

I am using wide version on a 2560 x 1600 screen in full screen mode. I see no Mepos on the main menu and hardly see any others anywhere else. The only menu that looks right is the games menu and the Mepo appears fine there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

MePo only appears on the SVN version of Media Portal. Non SVN versions he vanishes. :)

Glenn

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Very very cute skin :)

Is there a version working with a TVE3 plugin installed ?

Bye

ciaran00

Portal Member
    December 2, 2006
    Pushing fps to 100 fixed it for me. Thx zombie! Looking @ Mepo Green Wide @ 2560 x 1600 now. Had to make a couple of XML changes for some glitches. Really really good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom