[TV] Mini Cover in the EPG List (1 Viewer)

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

is it possible to take a mini Cover to the EPG titel?
    Like Simpson Cover to the Simpson Series...

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I little pic what i mean...sry it is quick & dirty :D
    Mini-Cover or a Banner to the timeline in EPG

Attachments

• test_epg_cover.jpg
      test_epg_cover.jpg
      453.4 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Have thought about extended tvseries lookup for EPG but for now it is far beyond my coding abilities :(

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it is very difficult for a new coder/designer... but it is possible :)

It can handle as MovingPicture with a Importer and in the future maybe automatically :D

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Many problems here.
    First, I thought about two ways of implementation:
    1) extending tvserver database with series info, fanart, covers but in this case you're doing work twice as as mp-tvseries doing the same
    2) storing only minimal info in tvserver database to have ability to look at mptvseries database and take all you need but in this case you can't use multi-seat setup.
    Same for movies and Moving Pictures.
    I prefer second option for now and doing some research in this way

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As a plugin with a own database... it works!

EDIT:
    2 samples für EPG Now and EPG Overview

Attachments

• EPG_FULL.jpg
      EPG_FULL.jpg
      342.2 KB
    • EPG_now.jpg
      EPG_now.jpg
      347.5 KB
    Last edited:

Allan Stevens

Portal Member
    September 2, 2012
    Essex
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think this would be a great feature, I switched from Windows Media Center and miss the movie thumbnails in the epg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom