[solved] EPG windows (1 Viewer)

mywayfr1

March 7, 2024
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,
How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin?
I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the other below.

Many thanks for the enlightment :)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin?
    I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the other below.
    • If you are using a keyboard, PAGE_UP and PAGE_DOWN would normally scroll the EPG vertically.
    • If you are using a remote control, CHANNEL_UP and CHANNEL_DOWN would normally scroll the EPG vertically.
    I say "normally" because it depends on what functions you have defined those keys and buttons to perform. I think that the default definitions are as above.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

mywayfr1

March 7, 2024
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Many thanks for your quick help :)

I've try to use those keys on the keyboard ans the remote too.

But I don't make any change based only with the "standard" install.

Could you plese explain where I have to define the action perform on those keys.

I've seen nothing on the extention Titan editor.

mywayfr1

March 7, 2024
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program.
    And I've found the mapping for HID device.
    I've make the key config for up and down keys.
    And it's Work!

Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter.

Cheers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom