Mini Display Plugin and TFT Display (VGA) (1 Viewer)

noxx2

Portal Pro
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter).

is it possible to control mediaportal with Mini Display Plugin?

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to control my VFD Futaba DM140GINK from Scaleo E mediacenter. It worked perfect beforce and also works now. But after I send my HTPC to standby and wake it up again, the display doesn´t show anything, just the...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is very unresponsive. yet to test HID demo and see what it brings up but will have to do when im back in town from work. Will be keeping any eye on this thread to see what you find.
Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom