Missing or invalid skin file (1 Viewer)

wogboy112

Portal Pro
January 18, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, im getting missing or invalid skin file when trying to access mp-tv series and moving pictures... any suggestions?

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I got the same error when I installed MP from scratch on a PC that never had it installed before. I also think I chose 'custom' during the install.
    It appears the problem was that the Titan Extended part didn't install, causing this error. To fix it, I found the titan extended thread in here and installed it, then the patch. After that there were no more errors.

wogboy112

Portal Pro
    January 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I got the same error when I installed MP from scratch on a PC that never had it installed before. I also think I chose 'custom' during the install.
    It appears the problem was that the Titan Extended part didn't install, causing this error. To fix it, I found the titan extended thread in here and installed it, then the patch. After that there were no more errors.

Thanks mate

iascoot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2007
    Dunedin
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I had same problem
    The installer and mpe installer both downloaded corrupt copies of extended, I had to download it from the website for it to work

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I installed mp 1.3 and I'm sure to have flagged the titan extended package. Same error. I re-installed extended package again and all works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom